• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakura Spirit |OT| Turning On Steam (For Waifus)!

LeleSocho

Banned
Sincerely... everything in this game screams "Western developers weeaboos who wanted to make a japanese vn and have an half asian artist that has been in japan for a month to take a drawing class there" :/
I don't even know if what i said is true but it sure looks like it.

Chariot

Sincerely... everything in this game screams "Western developers weeaboos who wanted to make a japanese vn and have an half asian artist that has been in japan for a month to take a drawing class there" :/
I don't even know if what i said is true but it sure looks like it.
Well at the very least is not a japanese game and the devs have nicknames in the credits. Also one of this names is the same name as one of the character in the game.

But I have to say the art itself isn't bad. It may be generic and skimpy, but not badly drawn.

Danj

To be honest I've seen commercially released VNs in English with worse problems than this, it's not that bad (assuming you can get past the fact that it's basically all fanservice). At least it's not badly drawn.

Yirba

The writing is bad, but the story itself is fun, the artwork is nice, and the music is decent. Honestly, there are worse ways you could spend seven quid. I definitely enjoyed playing Sakura Spirit.

So if you guys were on the fence, we have 15 copies of the game to give away for free. Just comment on our review here with your thoughts. I'll pick the winners on Sunday. Please tell your friends! We gave it a solid score, despite its problems.

MQX

After reading all Chariot's post(parts of the story):
OvKLZNW.gif

Seriously. You made me laugh with your posts XD

Top Bottom