• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salems Lot Ends With Same Song As Interview With A Vampire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BojTrek

Banned
Come on... I thought that was very bad...

I didn't watch Salems Lot... I taped Part 1 and forgot about Part 2... I saw the last 10 seconds and this song kicks in...

I thought Tom Cruise was going to jump out and give Rob Lowe another chance at life...

evil ways

And the same song as Stir of Echoes and The Devil's Advocate.

Part 2 was disappointing in my opinion. It felt rushed and there was never any suspense or horror like in the original movie.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I thought the mini-series was decent, if not too jumpy in the second part.

It's as if the screenwriters realized they had to fit this one into 4 hours half way through, and then sprinted to the finish line.

Blacklion

Yeah.... the second part was rushed with plot holes abound...still liked it.... but the ending music totaly killed it for me ....before that @ least it had it's creepiness factor to go on.
It's amazing how a single song can change a films mood.. and WTF made that call for the ending credits???

They woulda been better off using the ominoius sound tracks that permeated the first 3hrs and 55 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom