• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"I float like a butterfly, I sting like a bee, I clean myself like a fly"

hahahaha

Kronotech

Hm episode was alright. ScarJo was great but the writing was a little all over the place with this one.

Also, this thread sure died off.

AkuMifune

Banned
I'm either way drunk or florence was fucking rad.

My second daughter was born tonight and I'm adding florence to her name just for that. I wish I were kidding.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That waterpark sketch was so half-baked, which is saying a lot since most of the sketches feel that way.

The last two episodes were pretty weak. Hopefully they saved the good stuff for next weeks finale (yeah right).

I have never been a fan of This Hour has 22 Minutes but that's blatant.

Lorne needs to come out in front of that and explain what happened.

Oh yeah, last four or five episodes have been a huge improvement over the start of the season

I actually preferred the start of the season over the latter half. Better guests and overall funnier sketches.

vatstep

Season finale about to start!

Valhelm

contribute something
Crackpot theory: He's being so outrageous because the Gawker accusations are true and he wants go out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom