• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega and TRU love me...Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 Bundle

AirBrian

DSC412.jpg

DSC414.jpg

Monkeys > *

AirBrian

Yep, they had Sonic Adventure (DX?) and Sonic Mega Collection. Same price of $29.99.

Also, they have some in-store clearance items. Turok (GCN) was $5, NBA/NFL 2K4 for $10, Bloodrayne for $7.50, and some other games. YMMV, but two TRUs in my area had these deals.

Mrbob

Hmm, so that is what those NPD bundle games were at. Toys R Us.

I'd bite on this bundle, but Super Monkey Ball Deluxe is almost here for PS2 and XBox. Get SMB1 & 2 maps and party games plus 50 new maps for 30 bucks.

jarrod

Banned
AirBrian said:
Yep, they had Sonic Adventure (DX?) and Sonic Mega Collection. Same price of $29.99.
They have two Sonic bundles actually. SA2Battle + Mega Collection and SA DX + Mega Collection. They should do a bundle with all three for $39.99 imo.

Megat0n

also this only counts as 1 game for the buy 2, get 1 free sale so you could get this and 2 other games in this deal.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
They also have a Sonic 1 DX / Sonic 2 Battle bundle as well. I am picking that up on the buy 2 get 1 free tomarrow :)

Top Bottom