• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

ohlawd

BEST GIRL

Kagura_mirai.jpg
That is one heck of terribad typo.

Spelled Hibari wrong and even put up the wrong picture.

Maybe this will be the first time I try out one of these games and see if it does anything for me.

Best part is that it's VC so no one will know that I bought it..

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
That girl in the OP picture probably shouldn't be holding a Mars bar. Forrest Mars was American and the candy bar was only created in the UK as a result of his desire to upstage his father after they had a spat over management of the expansion of Mars, Incorporated. It's not really a legitimately UK confection and is only associated with the region owing to a family kerfuffle; it scarcely warrants being pictured alongside a symbol of the august British empire as iconic and enduring as a Union Jack bikini.

That girl in the OP picture probably shouldn't be holding a Mars bar. Forrest Mars was American and the candy bar was only created in the UK as a result of his desire to upstage his father after they had a spat over management of the expansion of Mars, Incorporated. It's not really a legitimately UK confection and is only associated with the region owing to a family kerfuffle; it scarcely warrants being pictured alongside a symbol of the august British empire as iconic and enduring as a Union Jack bikini.

lol

Love you, man.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I'm impressed at this being actually brought to the west in a Nintendo platform.

Inb4 1/10 reviews from Polygon that stirr up controversy.

Proven

The VN-style plot and the fact that this game even came out officially in English has me interested, but I fear that buying and playing it will cause me to lose something essential to being a normal, well adjusted young man.

kunonabi

The VN-style plot and the fact that this game even came out officially in English has me interested, but I fear that buying and playing it will cause me to lose something essential to being a normal, well adjusted young man.

i'd rather lead a full life than be normal and well-adjusted.

Aytrial

No, experiencing this game is what is necessary to be a normal, well adjusted young man.

Top Bottom