• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Oh muh gawd.

latest

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Here's the New Wave G scroll I got recently. It's much smaller than the others.

I also got this scroll on the cheap. It's from the Estival Versus Sakura Edition re-release, IIRC. It doesn't come with the plastic scroll bars and was a pain in the ass to put into a frame. It's still not in there straight. It hides behind the door in my game room.

Here's a Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni scroll. Also a promo item
. It's the regular version game box art and was the only one of the scrolls I thought was worth buying. Meanwhile, Senran gets new wall scrolls all the time...it's pretty clear which series is much more popular.

Finally, I also have another Vakyrie Drive Bhikkuni promo item- A blanket.
It's about the same size as the promo wall scrolls and is the same art that's found on the LE version. Was also hard to find a way to hang up.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

There's a fifth set of Senran Kagura chibi figures of the Hanso girls in bikinis!?! Which game did that release with??

I was just on eBay looking at Senran stuff and came across them. WTF?? I have all the NyuuNyuu releases and it says they're SK2 but... the SK2 I have came with the Hebijo girls.

Are they from another manufacturer or a store exclusive? They look a little.. off compared to the other four sets. But... I need them to complete my collection ;__;

Is this one of them? If so, they're just little cheap-o trading figures. I got this one for like 300 yen. If you have all four NyuuNyuu packs, then you have the whole set. :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
These sell for a ton on ebay.

Do they sell for a ton or are they just listed for a ton and nobody is buying them? You can get a number of them from Yahoo auction for pretty decent prices. No reason to spend any more than say, $40-$50 on any of them, and even then that's a marked-up price. The ones I got in Japan I found for around 2000-3000 yen each.

I also got this scroll on the cheap. It's from the Estival Versus Sakura Edition re-release, IIRC. It doesn't come with the plastic scroll bars and was a pain in the ass to put into a frame. It's still not in there straight. It hides behind the door in my game room.

. It's the regular version game box art and was the only one of the scrolls I thought was worth buying. Meanwhile, Senran gets new wall scrolls all the time...it's pretty clear which series is much more popular.

It's about the same size as the promo wall scrolls and is the same art that's found on the LE version. Was also hard to find a way to hang up.

Is this one of them? If so, they're just little cheap-o trading figures. I got this one for like 300 yen. If you have all four NyuuNyuu packs, then you have the whole set. :)

Yeah that's one of them!! Do you know if they're available online anywhere other than eBay? People are selling them for $24-30 plus shipping, and Google tells me 300 yen is about $2.90 so I'd much rather pay closer to their regular price hahaha. Even if they aren't part of the NyuuNyuu sets they still look similar and they're cute as heck (though not AS cute)

:)
im so jelly of all that

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So I'm getting ready to preorder from AmiAmi and I got to the shipping section and.. what do people recommend for shipping? I don't wanna pay out the yang but I also don't want it to just disappear on its way to me and I'm SOL.

MetalDeer

I mean, her boobs are definitely smaller, at least. But I'm just going to assume anything weird in that picture was just an oversight from drawing so many characters or something, since Yozakura and Shiki look kinda weird too. Shiki is basically unrecognizable.

bc9bad1d70.png

I'd be fine with characters going through some changes. Keeps things interesting.
I prefer thick as well, but I prefer variety even more

MetalDeer

I'd be okay with them changing characters a bit if it meant more variation, but I don't know if most people feel that way.

All I know is, Hibari needs to stop eating sweets.

SKPBS_10-11-16_010.jpg

Also, it seems like Ayame might not be DLC this time, and I'm glad for it.

I'd love it if they could make the girls actually look like their art but I'm sure making 30+ unique bodies behave with dozens if not hundreds of different outfits would be an absolute nightmare. ):

Also, anyone able to give any advice? I'm worried I'm gonna wait too long and it'll be gone but I'm just clueless with importing ;n;

WordAssassin said:
So I'm getting ready to preorder from AmiAmi and I got to the shipping section and.. what do people recommend for shipping? I don't wanna pay out the yang but I also don't want it to just disappear on its way to me and I'm SOL.

I'd love it if they could make the girls actually look like their art but I'm sure making 30+ unique bodies behave with dozens if not hundreds of different outfits would be an absolute nightmare. ):

Also, anyone able to give any advice? I'm worried I'm gonna wait too long and it'll be gone but I'm just clueless with importing ;n;

It goes by weight.

Always either go EMS (that is express) or Registered SAL (takes a week or two). Don't worry too much about it now since they will let you choose again (this time with shipping costs included) when they send you the bill later on

I goes by weight.

Always either go EMS (that is express) or Registered SAL (takes a week or two). Don't worry too much about it now since they will let you choose again (this time with shipping costs included) when they sent you the bill later on

Oh, excellent! I was wondering about that - I'd looked at the shipping section of the site but I couldn't find any weights for any of the stuff I wanted to preorder so I just had no idea what to go with. Thank goodness! Thank you!

Annnnd order placed, woooo

I've had a Vive since launch and never found it to be uncomfortable, but the PSVR is so damn comfy that it's making the wait for this game that much harder since I really wanna see what they do with the VR mode :D I hope we get some news about it without having to wait until launch to find out what it is

Eolz

So on top of Bon Appetit coming to PC, it seems EV is on sale on NA PSN this week.
Don't think the DLC is on sale though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weird, I didn't see it listed under sales & deals.

But yeah, if you have PS+, the PS4 version is only $25 at the moment, while Vita is $20.

Top Bottom