• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September 8th, 2004 = LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
A week of partying for sure:

PlayStation 2

243505.jpg
242395x.jpg
B281004Ab.jpg

Xbox

243576.jpg
242382x.jpg
244028.jpg
b210574ab.jpg

GameCube

B220233Ab.jpg

Game Boy Advance

243800.jpg
243798.jpg

PSOne

243542.jpg

DVDs (Sept. 7th)

B0002HDOB8.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0002IQMAM.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B00005JMHL.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0002DRDBE.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0002IQNAG.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0001I55ZQ.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0002HS74C.01._PE35_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0002HOES0.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B00005JMHI.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

^_^

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
What? I'm not going to party with a bunch of software. They can't hold their liquor and always leave a mess in my room. I will play Burnout 3 and Pokémon however.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Kumiko Nikaido said:
DC will get love when something comes out for it. :p

Recalled? Explain!! o_O

Packaging mistake. It lists a trailer that's not on the disc so Paramount recalled the DVD to correct the mistake on the packaging.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
ManaByte said:
Packaging mistake. It lists a trailer that's not on the disc so Paramount recalled the DVD to correct the mistake on the packaging.

Oh that sucks. So when will the corrected DVD hit stores? :(

AniHawk said:
But Patisserie Nanyanko comes out this week!

Oh really? Spread the DC joy, then. ^_^

Priz

Where the hell's the best DVD set due out this week in the image list?

B0002JP4DW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(Might pick up ALIAS season 3 as well, but didn't like it as much as the first two... Lauren was really hot in that red wig, though...)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, looks liek I'm buying nothing this week.

But that's cool, cause next week is Fable and the following week is Katamari Damacy. Patience is a virtue.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
MetatronM said:
But that's cool, cause next week is Fable and the following week is Katamari Damacy. Patience is a virtue.

What!? No Gradius V, Gungrave Overdose, or Advance Guardian Heroes? For shame! :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kumiko Nikaido said:
What!? No Gradius V, Gungrave Overdose, or Advance Guardian Heroes? For shame! :p
Gradius V is a borderline. And I kind of forget about Guardian Heroes...hmmm....that might be on the list.

Gungrave can wait, though.

I'm working on an amazingly tight budget here. Most of this money is supposed to provide me with food. That's how tight we're talking here. :)

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
MetatronM said:
Gradius V is a borderline. And I kind of forget about Guardian Heroes...hmmm....that might be on the list.

Gungrave can wait, though.

I'm working on an amazingly tight budget here. Most of this money is supposed to provide me with food. That's how tight we're talking here. :)

Gradius V and Advance Guardian Hereos are must-buys. Why? Because they are of Treasure. Nuff said. ^_^

And Gungrave OD is only $14.99. That's one day's lunch and dinner. You can risk that. :D

Socreges

Banned
Kumiko Nikaido said:
Gradius V and Advance Guardian Hereos are must-buys. Why? Because they are of Treasure. Nuff said. ^_^
Advance Guardian Heroes looks quite poor, though that's just from videos.

Gradius V... well, I'll find out later today hopefully.

And yeah, Treasure has been unusually hit and miss this gen.

Top Bottom