• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Cole keeps mentioning "halftime".

That'd actually maybe be a good idea to pace Raw better - to have a short halftime like other sports. Just have Layla out there to dance - I'd watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
John Cena

• Can't accept that he lost. Not only did he lose, but he lost clean but he continues to whine about it until he gets another match.
• Kidnaps and threatens non-wrestlers
• Won't get married to his girlfriend and settle down with a nice suburban home.

And this deviant is the face?

Toki767

John Cena

• Can't accept that he lost. Not only did he lose, but he lost clean but he continues to whine about it until he gets another match.
• Won't get married to his girlfriend and settle down with a nice suburban home.

And this is the face?

But he does charity that he doesn't want anyone but himself talking about so who cares if he's an asshole on camera.

John Cena

And this deviant is the face?

he truly is another hogan

The Annabelle trailers gave me nightmares. No joking. Me wishing for a film to scare me after not having had one for years has been coming back to haunt me between The Conjuring and Insidious.

Fucking James Wan.

How can Henry be considered the "Worlds Strongest Man" back in 96' if he finished 2nd in the Olympics?

Because weight lifting isn't the only kind of strength, and because he actually won the world's strongest man title?

Top Bottom