• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well the ppv is finally starting here, and its from the start so its not live for me tonight >_>

oh well at least its free

Cody is too good for the Stardust gimmick but at the same time its keeping him from straight up jobbing. Glad they won Goldust is still great

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cosmic entities have had a great year.

Rosalina in SSB WiiU/3DS and Mario Kart 8, Guardians of the Galaxy, and now Gold/Star Dust as champions.

holy shit that JBL burn on cole haha

TFfZ4.png

Fuck, was this tonight?

Eddie :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, that's not the promo of someone about to drop the title in a tweener PPV

KissVibes

Banned
Cody is too good for the Stardust gimmick but at the same time its keeping him from straight up jobbing. Glad they won Goldust is still great

Cody should've been WHC already. Imagine him beating Orton with both their dads out there.

I really hope his time as WWE Heavyweight Champion will come. Cody is so fucking underrated in the ring and especially on the mic.

Zach

That opening was classy -- and the whole championship theme showing past champions and whatnot -- and the first match was pretty good. I'm thinking this may not be so bad.

Top Bottom