• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"Maggle I agree what kind of fucken idiot would pay for this shit when they knew exactly what would happen in every match? Nine-ninety-nine dulls the pain"

So when Total Divas gets cancelled the Bellas are getting FE'd right????

A man can dream I suppose. They suck in the ring, they suck on the mic, they aren't even decent eye candy. Time for them to go away.

UDENzrL.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So there's no reason the Bellas are in the picture of "serious" Divas matches beyond the tangential association with Daniel Bryan, right?

Angry Grimace

It was a good match. John Pollock and a couple sites liked it as well. In wrestling there is no such thing as a 100 percent agreement.

There's a higher bar when its a two old timers with no real demand or build-up late in the card.

Top Bottom