• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Aiii

So not worth it
Another thing that seems obvious to me after the weird start: After Kingston turns heel and joins Heyman, it eventually becomes apparent that the promo at the start of the show was an act, and nefarious HHH and dastardly Paul E. Dangerously join forces, which integrates Punk into the main event storyline from here until Wrestlemania.

Kofi never ever turns heel.

The kids love the guy, they're not doing it.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's strange they're gonna job Axel out twice on the same night, I can't imagine him being a thing after Heyman lets him go tonight or tomorrow.

Edgeward

So is the Punk match gonna be only 7 minutes now? This is going pretty long for something not advertised

HOLY SHIT HE WON!

WHAT?! The midcard champion denied?! WHAT?!

Axel isn't legitimate though.

This match started off pretty janky but its not that bad now.
Exactly. You need wins and a push to do that.

The problem is they should package him in with this corporate angle. HHH should steal him from Hey,an which causes him to look for a new guy.

The problem with Axel (amongst other things) is that he's the only Heyman guy. If there was another guy in that stable all the eggs wouldn't be in the Axel basket.

daemissary

They're talking about it being "bad news for Heyman" too much for there to be much chance of Punk winning, I fear.

Well, HHH making the handicap match a no DQ match pretty much guarantees that Axel will be eliminated and then a new Heyman guy will debut and save Heyman...right?

Top Bottom