• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Punk/Orton so we can see how Orton manages to sneak away without any damage to his credibility once more, his HARSH punishment will continue as he randomly goes over WWE champion Punk or at worst a screwy finish where he still walks out with a successful RKO.

Kyoufu

Punk/Orton so we can see how Orton manages to sneak away without any damage to his credibility once more, his HARSH punishment will continue as he randomly goes over WWE champion Punk or at worst a screwy finish where he still walks out with a successful RKO.

Actually...

Isn't Orton going off to do a movie soon? Could be a good chance to get Punk to work an injury on him.

Toki767

If Punk faces Orton tonight I can tell you the end will be Ziggler interfering. Then of course he'll eat an RKO or something.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Awku6.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If WWE had any sense, they'd make Cesaro and Miz look strong individually while having Kofi and Truth win due to better teamwork.

This will not happen.

Dthomp

So do we have this match just to get all the champs on TV real quick? I know it's hard to have time for them to have their own feuds with 3 hours of Raw 2 hours of Smackdown, NXT and SMS but jeez

Actually...

Isn't Orton going off to do a movie soon? Could be a good chance to get Punk to work an injury on him.

If Orton leaves temporarily he'll go out in a blaze of glory, with the way he's booked at the moment i'd sooner expect him "injuring" Punk and being "suspended" for it.

Kyoufu

Sorry guys.

Don't want to sound negative here but...

Kofi sucks. :(

He has to do re-invent himself if he intends on moving up the card. All his matches are the same. :s

Enfinit

wtf @ truth's hair

Speaking of hair, I remember (not too long ago) one of Kofi's dreads came out during a match. The ref picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket. It was the grossest thing I've ever seen.

Speaking of Kofi, whenever I hear his name, all I can think about is saying it "Coffee Kongston." I have no idea why.

Snaku

Banned
Why ban the Brogue Kick just because some asshole that shouldn't have been in the ring got nailed with one? Makes no sense.

Top Bottom