• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane really has slimmed down.

tumblr_magxzyP2Ua1r1naizo1_500.jpg

He has spoken in other languages quite often before getting back on topic. They just don't want to lose the audience by keeping away from English too long.

The guy has talent, but the WWE using their old-school approach of characterization is hindering the guy. It's the same issue with Alberto, Tensai, etc.

KissVibes

Banned
THANKS FOR RUINING THE ONE ASPECT OF DEL RIO VS SHAMUS!

Also, I have a feeling that Ryder is now going to be in the title hunt for a few PPVs.

Really? The one night when it would actually be APPROPRIATE to wear a pink shirt?

Heels want women to get breast cancer.

I like how Cole is talking back to JBL...is JBL actually being Cole's biatch?

I only came for Team Hell Yes. Good to see the YES chant seemingly back from D Bry

THANKS FOR RUINING THE ONE ASPECT OF DEL RIO VS SHAMUS!

Also, I have a feeling that Ryder is now going to be in the title hunt for a few PPVs.

Ryder's got a new shirt coming out just a small push to get people to buy the T-shirt. His sales must have dipped after being a jobber for so long again

KissVibes

Banned
Ryder's got a new shirt coming out just a small push to get people to buy the T-shirt. His sales must have dipped after being a jobber for so long again

Which means they'd want him going after it for a few PPVs. Even as a pre-show match, it'll still get people excited more than Santino's joke ass ever could.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
In anycase I do bet they'll give Ziggy the rubber match. Probably unclean, but still the victory. Hoping Zigler walks out with the WHC by the end of tonight.

Top Bottom