• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

KissVibes

Banned
I believe this angle ends with Punk losing the title, losing Heyman after some Team Punk & Lesnar vs Cena & Trips, and learning respect from Cena. Respect, if you were to ask Cena, is pandering to women and children. All the time.

Then CM Punk begins saluting folks, making goofy faces, making wishes to children...You know, Cena stuff.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Don't know who could match Cena in strength? ....WHAT?

ib1IteehU5nhN.gif

greyshark

I believe this angle ends with Punk losing the title, losing Heyman after some Team Punk & Lesnar vs Cena & Trips, and learning respect from Cena. Respect, if you were to ask Cena, is pandering to women and children. All the time.

Then CM Punk begins saluting folks, making goofy faces, making wishes to children...You know, Cena stuff.

Interesting theory but Punk had been doing "Cena stuff" for months before his heel turn.

Kaladin

Is it just me or is this crowd dead? They're practically comatose compared to other Cena/Punk matches. I mean, I can pick out individual voices most of the time.

Top Bottom