• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

somedevil

No Sandow at all last night for the US Title battle royal. He must be in the doghouse. Even JTG earned a PPV payday over him last night.

I doubt he is in the doghouse because they believe he is higher up then who was in the battle royal. Also, he is a heel so the match wouldn't work anyway. If he was in the doghouse he would of been in the battle royal.

gurudyne

No Sandow at all last night for the US Title battle royal. He must be in the doghouse. Even JTG earned a PPV payday over him last night.

:( Why does everything I love wind up losing what little screentime they had to begin with?

I doubt he is in the doghouse because they believe he is higher up then who was in the battle royal. Also, he is a heel so the match wouldn't work anyway. If he was in the doghouse he would of been in the battle royal.

I don't follow--heels can be in royales for shots against other heels--they just don't tend to win.

dream

Awesome, I turn on Monday Night Raw SuperShow just in time to see Miz looking like a world champion. It's pretty crazy when you think about how quickly he went from a frog face gimmick to being the best looking man in pro wrestling.

gurudyne

Inverted WWE logo looks like it has a crowbar on top for a halo.
Miz in HalfLife3 confirmed.

How many talkshow spots actually work in wrestling? I don't remember the last time an interview really captivated an audience/GAF thread.

dream

I dunno, chums. In 2012, I think Miz is far more interesting and entertaining than "the ayatollah of rock n rolla" Y2J.

My god, Y2J was a play on something that didn't happen almost 13 years ago...

So why is this a segment? the only thing I can see this building towards is Miz/Booker in a match I imagine no one wants to see.

edit: or to build up a standard Raw match.

Top Bottom