• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
E6ltv.gif
There you go!

See, these gifs are paying off already.

i kind of want to see Looper because Bruce Willis is in it. I kind of don't want to see it because it sounds dumb and JGL is the most overrated actor of the last 10 years

JGL gets credit? I only hear people in real life talk about his stint on 3rd Rock From The Sun.

I mean, the mob controls time travel, and they just use it to kill dudes?

Why don't they, I don't know, change history to their advantage? Bring a sports almanac back and get rich?

I imagine that there's some convoluted explanation about how making sweeping changes to history is too dangerous, or they control time travel through the police and they can only get away with so much, or some such tripe.

Man, this match is just dragging. Ryder just moves so slowly that it kind of drags everything down.

Ozone

Oh wow, I just noticed Sandow's tights. Jesus Christ, they really won't let anyone but Cena wear pink. That's horrible.

Pimpwerx

I love how they're hyping an interview with a guy who's job has been commentating on the mic for the last 2 decades. I think we've heard plenty from Lawler. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you know that song they're using was the original theme song for Night Of Champions until that shitty Champions song got made and WWE got paid to push it on tv.

Holy Wars

Banned
He's really out of touch with the kind of product the WWE universe expects, nay, deserves.

Bad for him, yes. But still better than what we get on a weekly basis.

I think JR would be fine as the main play by play guy, but he just can't work along side anybody in an efficient way. It just sounds awkward when he interjects.

I certainly wouldn't want him to work with a Cole next week unless there was a third to help carry it.

Valentus

"Exclusive interview with jerry lawler..."

Honestly, which other media gives a fuck of interviewing Jerry Lawler besides WWE to be "exclusive"?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
You should've seen the amount of times they plugged their website, Twitter, and Facebook the night of his heart attack for "exclusive updates."

It's like... the guy just had a massive heart attack. Leave him be. Let him rest up at home. He doesn't need to be paraded out at every opportunity.

I love how they're hyping an interview with a guy who's job has been commentating on the mic for the last 2 decades. I think we've heard plenty from Lawler. PEACE.

Yeah it's not like people care about him and want to hear what he has to say about NEARLY DYING or anything. Shut the fuck up, Lawler. mirite?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's like... the guy just had a massive heart attack. Leave him be. Let him rest up at home. He doesn't need to be paraded out at every opportunity.

This is carny ass wrestling.

Expect Punk come out to take credit for Lawler's heart attack next week.

Holy Wars

Banned
Lawler being on Raw next week is fine.

If they do random interview segments every week or an angle with Punk claiming responsibility for the heart attack, I'll object. Nothing they've done so far is bad.

Top Bottom