• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

"Don't miss The Rock on Total Divas!"

That shit looked like Bowfinger when they were trying to shoot scenes with Kip Ramsey without him knowing it.

2217%20-%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20gif%20laughing%20wwe.gif

Fox318

Man I can't help but love Ryback. The boxing pose, talking about self health books. the style he wrestles, the calling people stupid

I feel bad for Sting

Went from TNA to being associated with this product at the same time as the Lana/Dolph/Summer angle (because Rusev doesn't exist now)

Dude's been taking Ls since WCW died

Colocho

Banned
I think the reason I like a Ryback/Owens feud is because I truly don't know who walks out as champion at NoC. Unpredictability is a hard thing to find in the WWE nowadays.

Sometimes the curse hits years before you even get the belt...

729229544-307x320.jpg

I'd be surprised that the Von Eric curse and the IC Curse intersecting like this didn't destroy the universe in a vortex of human misery, but then I remembered that the IC Curse didn't start in earnest until the Brand Split era.

Top Bottom