• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

DMczaf

tumblr_nu8fw1CyWd1qlhou3o1_400.gif

tumblr_nu8fw1CyWd1qlhou3o2_400.gif

Only on WWE Network.

Big Show vs Brock Lesnar.

Only on WWE Network.

Only on WWE Network.

Let's be honest, they could book Lesnar vs. a broom and it'd still probably be a fun match.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This shit again?

I mean, put someone against Heath Slater or something.

I feel bad for heath. He's legit entertaining but th most his career will amount to is jobbing to 50-70 year old legends in a lead up to wrestlemania :(

Ithil

Why do they keep claiming Sheamus vs Orton is deeply personal and heated?
I don't even remember why they're fighting.

KingBroly

Banned
I like the matchup. It's a 100% squash no matter who he faces. So him squashing show will be fun. It was fun 2 years ago.

I'd rather pay Brock $9.99 to eat a Jimmy's John's sandwich in a slow, methodical, un-entertaining way for 10 minutes than see him face the Big Show.

My wife's observation of wrestling " hey can you imagine if sheamus is reversed tanned . Like his body is all white but his butt is ..... Thanks babe

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I've been mostly watching the VT/TOSU game, but the handful of times I've wached tonight, the crowd sounds horrible, like they'd rather be anywhere else, doing anything else

I'm just trying out NWA Classics 24/7 and I'm watching Harley Race vs. Andre the Giant from 1979. Really cool match. In the match Harley Race bodyslammed Andre on the floor in the first fall. I really like the old guys sold everything like death instead of doing Super AA's for two counts.

number47

I'm just trying out NWA Classics 24/7 and I'm watching Harley Race vs. Andre the Giant from 1979. Really cool match. In the match Harley Race bodyslammed Andre on the floor in the first fall. I really like the old guys sold everything like death instead of doing Super AA's for two counts.

But remember how slow it looks compared to .36 years later....now

Do you guys think Lana's accent will just mysteriously disappear once day like Razor Ramon and WWE will never mention it? I can't imagine how they can have her in elaborate (albeit shitty) storylines like the one she's in now while having that terrible accent.

Has anyone counted how many times these guys have fought each other in the past 4-5 months?

I found a site that has everyone's matches recorded ever and I counted 26 singles matches across their career together. With a total of 122 if you count tags and other multi man matches.

Top Bottom