• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of Erdtree started leaking online

Same and I spent 150 hours in the base game :D

To be honest, I was following a little better when first playing the game, and it made a lot more sense after Vaati's lore videos. Aside from the names, I found Elden Ring to be one of the easier narratives to follow in terms of overall storyline and your quest as tarnished, along with most of the big roles. But 2 years later, all of this has basically left my brain.

Gideon

Well, its hard to make those leaks so good, specially videos, last boss is really meh

Well, lets w8 and see
I agree, that last boss is beyond meh, I would even call it 🗑️ quality compared to the lion boss lmao 😂 but I'm not ready to judge the since it's 50/50 rn, tommorow we'll get answers

Edit: another leaker says radahn is a mod and another one is the boss (Idk how to spoiler the name)

Last edited:

FeralEcho

I think it's real but unfinished,the colouring looks off.

THAT final boss as a character is hype as fuck as everyone wanted to see him in his Prime before his "sickness". The problem is everything looks off which makes me think the leaks came from an old build.

Don't forget this. Elden Ring 1.00 is a completely different game than patched version 1.01. with literal reskinned malenia theme for bosses like Morgott or Godfrey etc. And even different attacks for bosses.

So wait till the dlc is out.

I'm gonna say it's real but unfinished and will be more grand on the finalized release version.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
iu

Freeman76

Put spoiler tags in your pictures. Fucking hell. I knew it by just seeing them.

Edit: Also, if true, I advise everyone not to click on the spoiler tags and ignore everything about Elden Ring until they get there.
Lol why enter a spoiler thread then whinge cos you saw spoilers...I mean come on man!

Top Bottom