• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shkreli trying to eBay that exclusive Wu Tang album

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
This is the one and only Wu-Tang album.

I decided to purchase this album as a gift to the Wu-Tang Clan for their tremendous musical output. Instead I received scorn from at least one of their (least-intelligent) members, and the world at large failed to see my purpose of putting a serious value behind music. I will be curious to see if the world values music nearly as much as I have. I have donated to many rock bands and rappers over the years to ensure they can continue to produce their art when few others would.

At any time I may cancel this sale and I may even break this album in frustration. I will donate half of the sale proceeds to medical research. I am not selling to raise cash--my companies and I have record amounts of cash on hand. I hope someone with a bigger heart for music can be found for this one-of-a-kind piece and makes it available for the world to hear.

Martin Shkreli

Upon sale, I will represent & warranty any copies of the music I have will be destroyed. I have not carefully listened to the album, which is a double CD. There is also a finely crafted booklet which you can read about elsewhere. I will pay legal expenses for the buyer up to $25,000 to ensure the final purchase details are mutually agreeable.

I remember when I really wanted to hear this album, but this Bloodfart has ruined the idea of the album for me. And if he don't need the money just post the tracks online and be done with it and shut the fuck up.

Zubz

Banned
Am I the only one seeing the "I may break this record at any time" comment? He's probably planning on doing that after the purchase is made.

My guess is he's still lonely & hoping for a pick-me-up after getting a slap on the wrist in court (The worst punishment imaginable to a rich white person in America), so destroying the album after taking someone's money for it is probably the only way he knows to make himself happy.

EDIT: Looks like 2 others saw that while I was typing this out!

IrishNinja

ya'll

this is another bum-ass cilvaringz mixtape

let him hold that L, shit ain't worth the shipping price i bet

edit already 200k, fucksake

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Naw thanks. Wu hasn't made anything unique and worth hearing in years. Go ahead and break it, shove it up your ass while you're at it you parasite.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ebay should shut him down out of principal that Wu can't make music anymore.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I wish this guy would get locked up so that the world would never hear from him again.

Such an attention starved dick.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
ya'll

this is another bum-ass cilvaringz mixtape

let him hold that L, shit ain't worth the shipping price i bet

edit already 200k, fucksake

Naw thanks. Wu hasn't made anything unique and worth hearing in years. Go ahead and break it, shove it up your ass while you're at it you parasite.

Yeah, as someone who grew up with Wu-Tang I wholeheartedly agree.

Still probably better than most of the mumble rap trash (zing) that's hot these days but come on, the Clan hasn't been good in ages. Not millions of dollars good especially.

Who cares? Wu didn't give two shits when they flogged it to him and I won't give one if he destroys it. The whole episode is frankly embarrassing for both parties.

FUME5

Code:
[IMG]http://blog.koehntopp.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/and-he-disrespected-the-wu-tang-clan.png[/IMG]

DogDude

Its too bad he can be evil because Shkreli is one of the downright funniest people out there. At least he's embraced being a super villian

Top Bottom