• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Wagram

This show has the writing, but lacks the star power. These match ups suck ass.

Dolph vs. Miz {who}
Orton vs. Rowen {fucking}
Ambrose vs. Cena {cares}

Where's AJ?

I feel like they'll give Apollo a more ruthless gimmick soon. Like he became tired of losing and smiling and is gonna go apeshit on the roster.

I feel like they'll give Apollo a more ruthless gimmick soon. Like he became tired of losing and smiling and is gonna go apeshit on the roster.

Yeah. I wanna believe that having him lose a lot recently despite getting decent audience pops is leading up to a character change/gimmick change.

He's a strong in-ring performer and if they can get him a good gimmick, he can still go over even if he isn't great on the mic. Fingers crossed the SD writers see this the way they've seen the Uso's or Carmella.

Agreed, but since it's SD and Swagger is there, this was always going to be a squash.

I feel really bad for Crews.
Corbin is a future main eventer (bookmark that) and Crews is only going to get there if he finds himself on the mic, which I'm not ready to write off yet.

So it's the right result. It's like you guys early bashing about Dana currently getting more of a push right now than Bailey as if Bailey hasn't just arrived on RAW and Dana hasn't been slowly built to where she's at right now over months.

It's the right thing for right now. If Apollo gets over on the mic, it's game on for him, but right now Corbin has way more upside and way more to lose by losing to Crews.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

He definitely needs some kind of character. That's been his biggest thing since his callup. Like, what does he do besides go out there and smile and do flippy sometimes? I know he can go, but I just don't care even a little bit about him.

Tagyhag

Corbin is a future main eventer (bookmark that) and Crews is only going to get there if he finds himself on the mic, which I'm not ready to write off yet.

So it's the right result. It's like you guys early bashing about Dana currently getting more of a push right now than Bailey as if Bailey hasn't just arrived on RAW and Dana hasn't been slowly built to where she's at right now over months.

It's the right thing for right now. If Apollo gets over on the mic, it's game on for him, but right now Corbin has way more upside and way more to lose by losing to Crews.

Oh I agree that it's the right result.

I don't think Crews should be made to look like a bitch though.

Oh I agree that it's the right result.

I don't think Crews should be made to look like a bitch though.
Right now, I do. Corbin already beat him clean. If they're rematching underlining that is the only result that makes sense.

Erm. Now Dolph is just doing Becky's promo from earlier. Idiot.

PreFire

Dolphins better win. Lately he's been a glorified jobber

And what's up.. AJ better show up tonight at least for a promo or something lol

Smackdown countering with the HOSS DIVISION
mlIbMmu.gif

So they'll copy Bobby Lashley's gimmick?

Well, if that's what it takes to get rid of his current gimmick

Yeah. I wanna believe that having him lose a lot recently despite getting decent audience pops is leading up to a character change/gimmick change.

He's a strong in-ring performer and if they can get him a good gimmick, he can still go over even if he isn't great on the mic. Fingers crossed the SD writers see this the way they've seen the Uso's or Carmella.

He definitely needs some kind of character. That's been his biggest thing since his callup. Like, what does he do besides go out there and smile and do flippy sometimes? I know he can go, but I just don't care even a little bit about him.

Yeah, I feel like this Swagger vs Corbin thing could serve to introduce a new Crews.

Top Bottom