• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

That promo made no sense.

"Nakamura, you don't want to be champion because these people will make fun of you and hate you. Yes, the same people who chant your name every week and cheer for you."

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the Aquafina machine in the back with the note "This machine will steal your money" taped on it is really funny.

Usos gotta be a contender for best reinvention of an act in recent history. Strowman kind of counts in that discussion, but I'd argue his Wyatt stuff was only barely ever even a gimmick.

Usos gotta be a contender for best reinvention of an act in recent history. Strowman kind of counts in that discussion, but I'd argue his Wyatt stuff was only barely ever even a gimmick.

Frontrunner is definitely Strowman but yeah, Usos definitely deserve recognition for rejuvenating themselves as this dominant heel team.

The Usos are what the Guerillas of Destiny wish they could be, and what they would be if Tama Tonga would figure out that saying the f-word every three minutes doesn't make you cool nor a heel.

I watched two guys beat each other up with riot shield, a cop car, coffee and donuts with swat guys as lumberjacks last week.

If you're going to name your stupid street fight it better have the matching gimmick. Someone better beat the shit out of someone else with a roulette wheel.

Top Bottom