• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Anth0ny

giphy.gif

subdural hematoma?

cordy

Banned
Vince looks like he wishes he didn't take the headbutt in the gif. Hell, Reigns didn't even get the chance to damage Vince that much.

Lita is so strange as a commentator. most of the time harmless, but then she enters this forced as fuck thing that she thinks are catchphrases.

I don't know, did they?

WWE fans and people here defended his performance in New Japan by saying he didn't really care or didn't really know anyone or really was just saving his A-game for A-shows (despite being on Wrestle Kingdom)

It's clear now all and any defenses were fallacious and optimism misguided

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
better than Finn's double stomp >_>

edit: oh damn they did the right thing

orioto

Good Art™
Vince looks like he wishes he didn't take the headbutt in the gif. Hell, Reigns didn't even get the chance to damage Vince that much.

What if the headbutt was botched and we hear KO is fired tomorrow (and Vince died in the night!) The complete drama!

But seriously in those kind of thing, i'm always thinking, the balls you need to headbutt your actual real life boss, the risk lol.. You're being said "so you headbutt me" by your 72yo billionaire boss, and you better not screw up, and you have to look super confident and zen while doing it.

WWE fans and people here defended his performance in New Japan by saying he didn't really care or didn't really know anyone or really was just saving his A-game for A-shows (despite being on Wrestle Kingdom)

Been saying that for a while. WWE should stop using him at all.

Good story there with her working the ribs letting her get out of the rear naked.

Dunno what you guys are smoking saying Shayna isn't ready or is bad at selling.

Thank goodness. Would have been terrible if Shayna won.

That's too bad. I thought he wasn't terrible when I listened to him on Omega/Okada, but obviously not anywhere as good as I would have hoped.

Maybe time to hang up that 20,000 resistol hat.

Sorry nerds but Shayna looked way better in that match. She actually had decent offence and actually sold her ribs. Kairi's hits didn't look clean outside of the backfist and elbow, she failed to sell her injury at all, and she kept her mouth wide open all match which I found kinda unsettling.

Sorry nerds but Shayna looked way better in that match. She actually had decent offence and actually sold her ribs. Kairi's hits didn't look clean outside of the backfist and elbow, she failed to sell her injury at all, and she kept her mouth wide open all match which I found kinda unsettling.

Nah. They were both great there.

Top Bottom