• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I go to the party: Hitman 2?

calder

Yeah, sure. It's not bad at all unless you didn't like the original at all or the genre disinterests you. A few of the missions are long on annoyances and short on fun, but there's some great moments too.

Prospero

That game is fun, fun, fun. It feels a little generic at first, but after you get a taste of the brilliant mission designs, it comes into its own.

Sure. Best missions are Anathema, Invitation to a Party, The Jacuzzi Job and Basement Killing. The rest are so-so. Definitely some great strategy in this game.

White Man

A lot of the missions feel like filler, but the missions that rise above that level of quality are fan-freakin'-tastic. Unfortunately, there's about 6 excellent-excellent missions and about 12 bleh missions. Still, I can't stress how cool those good missions are.

Prospero

The best thing about the mission designs is that there are several ways to finish most of them, ranging from stealth to brute force. A friend of mine got it at the same time as I did, and after we both finished a mission we'd compare notes--except for the last mission and one of the sniper missions, we completed each one in a different way every single time.

Top Bottom