• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me your Tarnished! ...pre & post DLC

ARE YOU READY?

• Total voters

Bartski

Gold Member
IT BEGINS TONIGHT!

Post your favorite build drip here, pre on entering and post after beating Shadow of the Erdtree!

PRE:
fiqqR7Z.jpeg

V6np0ub.jpeg

...& before someone starts giving me shit about how I'm wasting points on arcane, using poor shield etc... well it's the coolest looking shield in the game. I use it only to parry. Yes I could be wearing much heavier armor and still mid roll, I don't care. At this point it has nothing to do optimizing and everything with fashion and cool ass movesets. I have tons of respec material and plan to squeeze every last drop out of the DLC so I'll likely land on something totally different, see you next week to compare!

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

YfBZCyN.jpeg

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
I'll try to remember to post after work.

I have like 20 characters, but I think only 4 or 5 ready to do the DLC.

T4keD0wN

eldenring-2022-04-02-21-27-20.png

My main is an incantation/melee build (i switch weapons all the time)

I have no clue if i am ready, do you need to be prior to
commiting cardinal sin
or can you start dlc even after? i might have to start play with another character.

Last edited:

Saber

I will added mine later as well, but its like a mix of Carian Knight and Loretta. While the build is battle-mage.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
eldenring-2022-04-02-21-27-20.png

My main is an incantation/melee build (i switch weapons all the time)

I have no clue if i am ready, do you need to be prior to
commiting cardinal sin
or can you start dlc even after? i might have to start play with another character.
You can start at anytime during a playthrough as long as Radahn and Mohg are dead.

I don't know if there will be a post for me yet, but here is my current:
iSa4CGB.png

I was contemplating bringing back this glorious bastard before the nerf:
TN3tiDr.jpg

His twin should still be viable:
xaH9Pxj.jpg

Last edited:

TheShocker

I have Radahn’s armor. Honestly I have no clue what I’m doing in this game at 65 hours in. I’m awful at it and have to summon help for all the bosses. I’m not even sure what I should be doing for the main quest line at this point.

Top Bottom