• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siren, by Sony Interactive Entertainment, has been rated in the Korean Game Rating Board

Aion002

Gold Member
Happy Celebration GIF by Manchester United

Bartski

Gold Member
I recently tried playing Forbidden Siren on PS+ and gave up after one chapter due to horrible controls. Awesome idea tho, I'd be heappy to see a modernized remaster.

nial

Sony has been getting some nice gems for the PS+ Premium tbh. They aren't even going for some of the most obvious choices...they go for the cult classics sometimes.
I agree with you, but I would call Siren an obvious choice. It was developed by SIE and it's pretty popular in Japan, to the point in which it gets special events yearly.

Last edited:

nial

It's now 100% Siren (PS2), releasing in October 15th.
But why? Isn't it already on the PS Store?
Only in the West, it's much better for Sony to have it available worldwide, and in Japan particularly. Plus, it's also getting a PS5 SKU, and it will be using the updated emulator with the new features such as up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom