• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNL tonight: Lohan hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you missed when they aired it last month then its your chance tonight! You get to see the world famouse Hermoine skit.

guess

dropit.gif

GDGF

Soothsayer
I just realized that this is the last SNL that I watched. I hate when that happens. You watch a show, you don't watch it for a while, and then the next episode you see is a rerun of the last episode you saw. Atleast it's funny.

Matt

Lost Weekend said:
:lol Fucking love this Debbie Downer sketch. The fuckups make it great :)
Yeah, it’s fantastic because no one could keep a strait face. On of the best SNL skits in a long, long time, all because the participants couldn’t get though their lines.

Somebody needs to get on this and capture the part at the end, when she's saying goodbye and Ludacris and Usher are just staring at her chest.

Socreges said:
That's a damn shame.

I remember some people were wondering how her breasts got so big all of a sudden, implying she had implants. And one guy was like "Uhhhh... it's called PUBERTY... duh.." haha.

Well it seemed like a possibilty to those photos on that site came out then it became very clear that they were implants.

SolidSnakex said:
Well it seemed like a possibilty to those photos on that site came out then it became very clear that they were implants.

Snake, do u use image ready for your avatars? Where can I download image ready standalone, without having to download the entire photoshop proggie?

Socreges

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
That isn't my point. Of course it was possible. I actually asked people in another thread to give evidence before stating matter-of-factly that they were fake. It's just that the guy was so dismissive.

JeffDowns said:
Snake, do u use image ready for your avatars? Where can I download image ready standalone, without having to download the entire photoshop proggie?

I use Jasc Animation Shop 3, ULEAD Gif Animator and Gif Movie Gear to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom