• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Sweet.

Hyunah's Dancing with the Stars shows tonight/tomorrow night.

I look forward to some gifs.

UAU7e.jpg

wtf, Hyunah?! HELLOOOOOO

Salazar

Taengoo at the airport.

9a2nI.jpg

Ghblf.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/how-did-snsds-yuri-get-those-perfect-abs

qBjxp.jpg

A few days back, we reported on the images of Yuri’s perfect abs, which garnered a hot response from our readers. Everyone seems to be wondering how the SNSD star managed to achieve such a sexy build, and the answer was revealed through June 9th’s episode of “One Night of Entertainment“.

A gym trainer remarked that Yuri’s abs were the product of a strict diet and a rigorous exercise regimen.

Reportedly, her diet consists of 50g of seasonal vegetables, 150g of brown rice, five heads of broccoli, and 100g of chicken breast. As for her special exercises, Yuri simply did around 600 situps a day.

Forget the perfect abs. Bring back the perfect hips.

Salazar

Slightly surprised Apple hasn't cut into Kpop advertising, no matter how many idols use iPads.

How successful are they in Korea ?

Edit: Then again, why pay for it when it happens for free.

1ODdE.gif

lunlunqq

Salazar said:
rofl, health Nazi Seohyun catching Taeyeon with burgers.

SUo1R.jpg

That must have been the Mnet debut series.

Haha, I remembered Taengoo mentioned in an interview what Seohyun said to her after that is "if you eat that, you will DIE!"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
broadwayrock said:
Victoria wears a skirt so short you'll keep thinking its going to ride up every time she moves her legs
lol I remember one time Hyunah wore one that did

ramyeon

Salazar said:
Slightly surprised Apple hasn't cut into Kpop advertising, no matter how many idols use iPads.

How successful are they in Korea ?

Edit: Then again, why pay for it when it happens for free.

1ODdE.gif
Apple would never use idols, definitely not their style haha. They're ridiculously popular in Korea these days.

syoaran

ramyeon said:
Apple would never use idols, definitely not their style haha. They're ridiculously popular in Korea these days.

The problem is that Korean agencies charge insane amounts of money for endorsement outside the Korean media.

Intel made a gamble that having SNSD's endorsement would seal the deal for domination over AMD when everyone upgraded their PC for the eventual transition of low tech gaming to high tech gaming, but it only worked in Korea (and for us).

The Paris photos make me a sad panda, now I really hope for a London showing next year!

What is up with G-Dragon's hair?

Anyway, been getting some crazy tweets regarding SNSD in Paris. Looks like they had a couple of great shows.

ramyeon

syoaran said:
The problem is that Korean agencies charge insane amounts of money for endorsement outside the Korean media.

Intel made a gamble that having SNSD's endorsement would seal the deal for domination over AMD when everyone upgraded their PC for the eventual transition of low tech gaming to high tech gaming, but it only worked in Korea (and for us).

The Paris photos make me a sad panda, now I really hope for a London showing next year!
I mean Apple doesn't do ads with stars in them. Apple's advertising is really minimalistic. If they wanted to, they could, they have ample amounts of money to do that kind of stuff ;)

Ashhong

wait is that Teddy Riley? so when he said rania could be better with him at SM he really did mean SM and not Sony Music like people speculated? and good God Tiffany looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom