• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So another year goes by

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'z-chan

Banned
And another one bites the dust.....

All in all your just another brick in the wall....

Cause i'm eighteen... (wait that would of applied for last year)

Ok so yeah its one year nailed in the coffin again. So what would you do if you have no one to celebrate your birthday with?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
So what would you do if you have no one to celebrate your birthday with?

I'd probably cry for most of the day...then use the rest to look for a way to find the sweet embrace of death.

Disclamer:
Ghost takes no responsibility if you do seek the soothing embrace of death as a result of this reply.

B'z-chan

Banned
I saw ghosts i saw death it was a journey i found rest. Now to worry about the rest of the day.

Ah girlfriend is living outside of town. And well yeah maybe i've go a chance to make today something better than i thought i could.

At least i'm breathing.

DSN2K

B'z-chan said:
And another one bites the dust.....

All in all your just another brick in the wall....

Cause i'm eighteen... (wait that would of applied for last year)

Ok so yeah its one year nailed in the coffin again. So what would you do if you have no one to celebrate your birthday with?

im 19 tomorrow..... no plans, no money.

most likely going to spend it sorting my PC out and talking here.....
sad.gif

B'z-chan

Banned
Suerte said:
My birthday sucked this year, but I've made up for it over the last few weeks. ;)
Do i want to know?

Well it looks like its lunch at hooters by myself today. I'm gonna cry while eating some buffalo wings. And i wont even tell them its my birthday. Just so i dont have to draw attention to me.

DSN2k happy pre day birthday. I feel that my day will be filled with the same stuff as you have planed.

Doth Togo

What would you do if you spent your birthday alone?

Do whatever makes you happy. Game, go buy something you've wanted, go somewhere, do something new, expand your horizons. You can make it positive even if you have to do it by yourself.

Miguel

Last few years, I've spent my bday at home with family, then go over to a friends house and watch whatever new DVDs I got or play whatever new game I bought.

This year, I plan on doing much of the same. Family from 6-9. Go over to my friend's house at 9ish, order pizza, watch a movie, maybe a basketball game, and then stay up all night, unless I have school then next day...then...I'll make sure to stay up later so I don't have to go the next day. :)

B'z-chan

Banned
Thats a real good way to spend it. My family wants nothing to do with me. And i've got a father (disjounted relationship) that wants me to come to florida for a few days while he is on his trip. I would go but i just dont want to golf for 8 days in florida in the pan handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom