• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that thing that just happened in America...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.D00p

Ok cool, mods don't ban me...

Also...

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

And you done fucked it up

Lol. If starting the thread didn't get you banned, this probably will.

...advocating murder tends not to go down too well around these parts.

feynoob

Banned
Shouldn't go down well anywhere.

Stunned at some of the stuff I've read today, if not all that surprised.
Social media just widened the gap of the divide.

Now these events will escalate the tension. And worse is that America allows you to have a gun before drinking alcohol.

Trilobit

Taking the opportunity here to ask a question. Where exactly is the "no politics" line drawn? The Hamas/Israel war thread had plenty of discussions around that subject. Just so I know for the future as I wrote a comment in one thread about discriminatory hiring practices that was quickly removed despite not for me as a European having much to do with politics. So I'm a bit confused, don't want to get banned lol.

Last edited:

Doczu

Taking the opportunity here to ask a question. Where exactly is the "no politics" line drawn? The Hamas/Israel war thread had plenty of discussions around that subject. Just so I know for the future as I wrote a comment in one thread about discriminatory hiring practices that was quickly removed despite not for me as a European having much to do with politics. So I'm a bit confused, don't want to get banned lol.
Yeah the line is unclear for me too. I understand why the "no politics" rule exists, but this is quite the happening in Burgerland and for many on this forum it will have a bigger impact than another conflict in the middle east or the RU-UA war 🤷🏻‍♂️

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Imagine being so fucking retarded you're sad the assassination attempt on a presidential candidate failed.
What if the person that said assassination attempt on is a very real danger to the world?

Case in point, Victor Orban a dictator in waiting recently went on a "peace" mission which included such humanitarian titans as Putin, Xi and.... Trump, what do you think was discussed?? The carving up of Ukraine?? World peace?? https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c...leader has been,-described "peace" initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom