• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, the winners of the MGS3 camoflage compo are announced, and...

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I'm not one of them :(((

Here are the winners. All look very good, I like the first one and the last one the most.

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/camouflage_main.html

cacam_pic04.gif

cacam_pic02.gif

cacam_pic01.gif

cacam_pic03.gif

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Yours where as good as these Marc. I'm sure Konami will make them available for download on the HDD. No, wait...

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Yours where as good as these Marc.
Thanks :) I was a bit sad that I wasn't teh winnar but the awesomeness that is the new trailer has mended my sorrow. I hope that playing MGS3 won't be a bitter reminder of my failure, though :p

I'm sure Konami will make them available for download on the HDD. No, wait...
Haha, no, I think MGS3 was always meant to download camos to memory card. There was never any mention of HDD with this game. I'm pretty sure that functionality will still be there, so there's hope for my designs to make it into the game :)

What were your ones? must have missed that thread.
I posted them here long time ago, but some guys started convincing me that I can get axed from the competition for posting the designs publically, so I removed them after couple of hours. Well, I certainly hope I was not axed on such a stupid technicality :(

I'll post them again later today when I get back home.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Marconelly said:
Thanks :) I was a bit sad that I wasn't teh winnar but the awesomeness that is the new trailer has mended my sorrow.

I missed that one. Where is the new trailer?

EDIT: nm, got it

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Just saw it. Man, I'm speachless. It's getting better and better. Loved the last monkey bit :D

Top Bottom