• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So when are Half Life 2 reviews going up?

Mrbob

Part two of the two biggest releases of November 2004 is almost here. When are websites going to start posting reviews for HL2? Almost as amped to get this game as I was for Halo 2. :D Between Half Life 2 and Halo 2 offline/online I don't know if I need to buy another game for a year!

Bregor

I wish I knew as well. The print mag reviews have been excellent thus far, but I am happy to see more.

Speculation: We may not see them until after the release of HL2. I remember reading that some of the already released reviews were from people who went to Valve to play the game. It wouldn't surprise me if Valve wasn't handing out review copies in order to minimize the chances of a leak.

Hooker

WoW is looking mighty good to anwser your second question ;)

And it doesn't bother me at all, the lack of review. I love it actually. We already know this game is GOTY and will change the way we look at games in general. We know the engine kicks ass and runs perfect on non-kickass-end systems while still looking beautiful.

Why give yourself the opportunity to spoil it. Not even mayor spoilers, but those little things they talk about in the reviews. It's just 5 more days! ...

...Goddamn, just 5 more days!!

Top Bottom