• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOE employee snaps (SW:Galaxies related)

belgurdo

Banned
Does the game have bugs? Yeah, it has a helluva lot of bugs. What the fuck you think I'm doing here cock gobbler? I'm trying to fix the god damn game but you little whiney bitches want new shit too.

victoly

Joe

:lol yeah, that is some funny shit

whatever happened to the ps2 and xbox version of star wars galaxies???

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You know, it might be just me talking here. But it seems like he wants someone to suck him...hard...and long. :|

Office Space Episode 2: Attack of the Nerds

From the bottom of the webpage:

Star Wars Galaxies and An Empire Divided are registered trademarks of Entertainment Company Ltd. © 2003, 2004 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. This page is a parody and not an official SOE website. If you think it's real you're a stupid fucking retard.

lol

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
GOD I WISH IT WERE TRUE

jeff_middle_finger_salute.jpg

Plus I don't make the decisions, I just code. I wish I did. I'd put a god damn virus in each and every one of your machines and blow up your shit!

Acosta

If it's real he won't find problems applying for videogames press... he is brilliant!

so some bugs require the "Moron Quotient". That's where you come in. Only morons could uncover some of this crap because right thinking people don't dismount their swoop while trying to call a pet going into a Krayt spawn with orange hotpants AND trying to compose a new email at the same time

hahaha, as the life itself

Top Bottom