• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some girls are scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

While dicking around online yesterday at work, I happened to walk away while I was logged into myspace. My coworker wisely took the opportunity (just like I would've), and messaged a whole bunch of people from my account with all sorts of random comments.

So he sends some girl a comment about something like "yo u wan 2 meet cuz yo ass be crackin like da grand canyon" or something.

Today she replies back and says yes. Wtf? If I were a girl and some dude hit me up like that, I'd tell him to go away. I ended up writing back and directing her to his page on myspace, but still... the hell is wrong with people?

bjork

But it wasn't me that sent the message. I wouldn't just hit someone up out of the blue with something like that.

64971_lg.jpg

bjork

I just made that face at a guy who asked for the Cell Games box set.

He made a face back like that one of Britney in the car.

Good times... long day. :sigh:

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
We used to do this at EA all the time...until Human Resources cracked down on the QA department. Something about how poems involving KFC and choking one's chicken weren't "conducive to a proper working environment". No-fun twats.

Nikashi

Banned
bishoptl said:
We used to do this at EA all the time...until Human Resources cracked down on the QA department. Something about how poems involving KFC and choking one's chicken weren't "conducive to a proper working environment". No-fun twats.

Uhhh, they cracked down? They still did that shit all the time when I was there.

bjork

Interesting shift, to say the least:

- kid comes in, is telling me about Eva and how much ass Eva kicks, etc. Then he shifts and goes, "Yeah, and one time I tricked my grandma into buying me hentai, ha ha." Something ain't right about that... even if it was some hot hentai, wouldn't you be reminded of your grandmother?

- guy comes in wearing a pink bandanna with a pink trucker cap, and a t-shirt that says, "sorry, I don't do girls." He asks me if we're hiring. I say no. He asks me if I personally have anything that needs worked, and when I looked up, he winked. I said no.

- girl comes in from the photography place next door and buys candy. She happened to overhear the kid talking about the hentai, and she asked me what hentai was. So I tried to tell her without getting graphic, as there were kids in the store and whatnot. She didn't believe me, so I directed her to the hentai shelf. She looked at some and made a "that's naughty" face, and came back to question it. I told her if she really wanted to see some, I'd put some on after the shop closes, next time I have a closing shift. So Sunday night, she'll be exposed to hentai.

bjork said:
While dicking around online yesterday at work, I happened to walk away while I was logged into myspace. My coworker wisely took the opportunity (just like I would've), and messaged a whole bunch of people from my account with all sorts of random comments.

So he sends some girl a comment about something like "yo u wan 2 meet cuz yo ass be crackin like da grand canyon" or something.

Today she replies back and says yes. Wtf? If I were a girl and some dude hit me up like that, I'd tell him to go away. I ended up writing back and directing her to his page on myspace, but still... the hell is wrong with people?

That's why you lock your computer when you walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom