• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some new Lohan love for my gaf friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

Enjoy.

Lohannew.jpg

Lohannew2.jpg

Tuvoc

"Yeah, I'm just in the kitchen right now, pulling down my shorts to expose my panties."

MMmmmMM :drool

Goddamn she's gorgeous. Enough of the fake rail-thin models with huge tits, give me something girl next door like Lohan.

DJ Demon J said:
Goddamn she's gorgeous. Enough of the fake rail-thin models with huge tits, give me something girl next door like Lohan.

I don't know too many 17 year olds with breast implants. :p

SolidSnakex said:
I don't know too many 17 year olds with breast implants. :p

There are 15 year olds with bigger breasts than Lindsey's fake ones. So it doesn't really matter. I don't think any of you losers would complain if you happened to be caressing them.

HalfPastNoon said:
There are 15 year olds with bigger breasts than Lindsey's fake ones. So it doesn't really matter.

I was replying to Demons girl next door statement. You can't help it if you have naturally large breasts, you can help it if you go to a surgeon to get 2 bags inserted into your body. I'm not saying she doesn't look hot or anything.

My, my, she's turning into quite the trashy little slut. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't hesitate to hit that for a second. Bless you, aparisi.

aparisi2274 said:
Ok then give me a link to prove me wrong??? I mean we already discussed this and proved they were real in my previous thread on the old board.

I don't remember the link, but there are pics of scars on her chest and underneath her breasts from the surgery. Also, 3 months before her sudden breast revival, those things were the size of strawberries. Come on, now...

aparisi2274

HalfPastNoon said:
I don't remember the link, but there are pics of scars on her chest and underneath her breasts from the surgery. Also, 3 months before her sudden breast revival, those things were the size of strawberries. Come on, now...

blah blah blah. How did u see scars on her chest? What did she like post her post op pictures. Come on please. just give up the dream that they are fake, and just enjoy looking at her.

aparisi2274 said:
blah blah blah. How did u see scars on her chest? What did she like post her post op pictures. Come on please. just give up the dream that they are fake, and just enjoy looking at her.

You could spot them quite easily from the way her dress was worn and the angle of the picture taken. You don't have to believe me, but I know that link is out there, and someone here has it. Keep living in that fantasy world, though...

There's a site called Awful Plastic Surgery that has her on it and shows that they're fake (by the way they're shaped and spaced apart).

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
SolidSnakex said:
There's a site called Awful Plastic Surgery that has her on it and shows that they're fake (by the way they're shaped and spaced apart).

Also, they showed the scars from the surgery. But even if they were real, I don't get the fascination with her. I am not saying she is ugly or anything, I am just not seeing anything special.

karasu

she's alright. Those pics don't seem to be an accurate reflection of her, hidden freckles and shit. It's kinda weird how people collectively fap over one girl though.

karasu said:
she's alright. Those pics don't seem to be an accurate reflection of her, hidden freckles and shit. It's kinda weird how people collectively fap over one girl though.

The freckles are actually cute, atleast I think so. But yah they definetly airbrushed them out.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/203330p-175365c.html
Lindsay Lohan needs a good spanking and maybe her mouth washed out with soap - at least, according to an advocacy group for the mentally retarded.
Us Weekly reports that The Arc of the United States - a Maryland-based nonprofit that claims to be "the nation's largest group devoted to issues concerning people with mental retardation and related developmental disabilities" - has sent the "Mean Girls" starlet a stern letter objecting to her repeated use of the phrase, "That's so retarded."

"Fame carries with it some grave responsibilities," Arc President Lorraine Sheehan lectured Lohan. "I've read some recent reports of your using the phrase 'That's so retarded' on several occasions in response to journalists' questions about your personal life."

For instance, Lohan has bandied the politically incorrect expression to describe everything from rumors of breast implants ("That's retarded"), to her recent tiff with Hilary Duff ("retarded"), to an unpleasant encounter with paparazzi ("So retarded!").

Sheehan scolded: "[T]here are few more deeply wounding words than these, which are painful reminders that people with disabilities are still not fully welcome in our society."

Yesterday, Lohan's flack, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, stressed that her client meant no harm: "It wasn't meant to offend anyone - it was used as slang. She'll be more cautious and conscious in the future."

Arc Executive Director Steven Eidelman responded: "Excellent - but the only thing she didn't say is that she'll stop saying it."

bishoptl said:

Lindsay Lohan needs a good spanking and maybe her mouth washed out with soap - at least, according to an advocacy group for the mentally retarded.
Us Weekly reports that The Arc of the United States - a Maryland-based nonprofit that claims to be "the nation's largest group devoted to issues concerning people with mental retardation and related developmental disabilities" - has sent the "Mean Girls" starlet a stern letter objecting to her repeated use of the phrase, "That's so retarded."

"Fame carries with it some grave responsibilities," Arc President Lorraine Sheehan lectured Lohan. "I've read some recent reports of your using the phrase 'That's so retarded' on several occasions in response to journalists' questions about your personal life."

For instance, Lohan has bandied the politically incorrect expression to describe everything from rumors of breast implants ("That's retarded"), to her recent tiff with Hilary Duff ("retarded"), to an unpleasant encounter with paparazzi ("So retarded!").

Sheehan scolded: "[T]here are few more deeply wounding words than these, which are painful reminders that people with disabilities are still not fully welcome in our society."

Yesterday, Lohan's flack, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, stressed that her client meant no harm: "It wasn't meant to offend anyone - it was used as slang. She'll be more cautious and conscious in the future."

Arc Executive Director Steven Eidelman responded: "Excellent - but the only thing she didn't say is that she'll stop saying it."

I think they should get a life... LOL.

yoshifumi

Banned
bishoptl said:

that's retarded.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
They are 100% real. For Christ's sake, look at Error Macro's avatar. Fake tits just don't move like that. Period.

The entire movie is filled with similar jiggling as well.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
You bitches ruin every Lohan thread. Start an "Are Lohan's tits real?" thread and keep your whining either way in there. Leave the rest of us to our jerk fest.

evil ways

SolidSnakex said:
Never watched an episode of Baywatch?

Baywatch and fake titties overall bounce, they do not jiggle. There's a difference between a fat(which is what breasts are mostly), jellowy jiggle and a rubbery looking bounce.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Minotauro said:
They are 100% real. For Christ's sake, look at Error Macro's avatar. Fake tits just don't move like that. Period.

The entire movie is filled with similar jiggling as well.

Once again, not all jobs are equal... that stripper getting tipped dollar didn't get the same boob job as Halle Berry (whose hang rather nicely).

evil ways said:
Baywatch and fake titties overall bounce, they do not jiggle. There's a difference between a fat(which is what breasts are mostly), jellowy jiggle and a rubbery looking bounce.

Yes but you could see that with certain people on Baywatch. Point is depending on how well they're done they can move rather naturally. But at times they're clearly fake.

That reminds me of that long Olsen Twins thread we had on that other forum where people were posting pics of them in bikinis and then all of a sudden someone posted one of them as a baby on Full House and the whole thread just stopped. That also signaled the famous Bob Saget "hit it" pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom