• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

someone explain the kenya flash to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its telling you to go to Kenya to see the lions and tigers and forget Norway. Do you have to have everything spelled out to you?

Seriously, its not supposed to makes sense, it came from the people that brought badgers to the internet.

Jim Bowie

Die Squirrel Die said:
Can you link me to banana phone, my friend's been raving about it but I can't never find it and all his directions don't work.

Sadly, banana-phone died. Go to cookie theivery and buy a shirt to see it.

Vlad

I don't know how that guy does it. Every time he comes out with a new cartoon, I always end up with the tune stuck in my head for the next week or so. First it was the bagers, then the Kenya song, then the Scampi one, and now Magical Trevor....

Die Squirrel Die said:
I think Badgers and Kenya are universal but I think the full glory of Patrick Moore Plays the Xylophone may be lost on non-Brits.

indeed Scampi (I see things) and Patrick Moore plays the Xylophone are my favourites, the new one "Magical Trevor" has a really special charm to it as well. "His leathery leathery whip :p "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom