• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic x Shadow Generations 'Dark Beginnings' Animations will be a PlayStation Exclusive

Draugoth

Gold Member
SEGA has confirmed on its official game page for Sonic X Shadow Generations that the "Dark Beginnings" prologue animation will be exclusive to the PS4 and PS5 editions of the game.
Dark Beginnings," an animated feature to be released in promotion of Sonic X Shadow Generations, looks to be getting an extended version exclusive to PlayStation owners. And in the tradition of SEGA's recent promotional DLC offerings, it's just one step more complicated than it really ought to be.

To start with what we can say for absolute certain, there will be some manner of animation content for Sonic X Shadow Generations' prologue that will be exclusive to the PlayStation 4 and 5 versions of the game. This is confirmed on the game's English pre-order information page as "Bonus PlayStation®-Exclusive Prologue Animations."
GQhQQd0WkAADWJZ

GQhQPbnWIAA6P9F

demonstr8

SEGA has confirmed on its official game page for Sonic X Shadow Generations that the "Dark Beginnings" prologue animation will be exclusive to the PS4 and PS5 editions of the game.

GQhQQd0WkAADWJZ

GQhQPbnWIAA6P9F

Lmao stupidest most of touch thing I've ever heard in exclusive content for a video game.

cireza

Gold Member
There are good chances that Sony approached SEGA for more exclusive content than this, but SEGA ended up only offering this.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Exclusive Cartoon.........prologue at that.
So I can just watch it on youtube then start the game?

pSlymAU.jpg

Unknown?

Want to really be laughed at......buy a digital deluxe version of a game period (unless it comes will future dlc expansions)
Black_Stride at a bar trying to get chicks.

B_S: Hey ladies, I got the new Sonic X Shadow Generations. You wanna come to my place?

Ladies: Did you get the PS5 version?

B_S: No, got it on Xbox Series!

Ladies: Hahahaha leave us alone.

(in case I wasn't clear, I was just making fun of this ridiculous exclusive)

JaksGhost

Sony should stop moneyhating third party games/content and release some first party game instead
inWrWkA.jpeg

25% of the top games sold in the US for 2024 are SIE published titles with 4 being new releases this year. Final Fantasy is up there too as an exclusive, third-party, but still an exclusive. Every game is available on the platform minus Super Mario Bros. Wonder. This is why they're winning because people are actually playing their games and not anticipating those that "may" come in the future

Last edited:
Top Bottom