• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Youth on Leno and Eagles of Death Metal on Conan

Status
Not open for further replies.

element

Sonic Youth rocked.

Eagles of Death Metal? Never heard of them, but they must be associated with Queens of the Stone Age, since Josh Homme of QOTSA was playing drums. They were.... interesting.

Diablos

element said:
Sonic Youth rocked.

Eagles of Death Metal? Never heard of them, but they must be associated with Queens of the Stone Age, since Josh Homme of QOTSA was playing drums. They were.... interesting.

Side project that's been around for quite some time. Their latest release, "Peace Love Death Metal," is really upbeat, groovin', straightforward rock and roll.

Diablos

Flynn said:
I don't picture the Leno crowd really getting Sonic Youth. I vividly remember Faith No More meriting confused smatterings of applause on SNL.

Everyone clapped after SY's performance. I saw it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
They played "Unmade Bed," so it wasn't TOO bad for the crowd, though when it gets noisy and crazy about 2/3 of the way through, I would've liked to have seen the faces of some of those people.

SY is going to be on Conan on July 7, FYI.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Man, I've been pimpin Eagles of Death Metal since early 2003. They fuckin' rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom