• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur IV Meet Up Thread

GodofWine

Glass Brain said:
Eastern
PSN: hendecmilv

I kept getting the 'Network Error' while trying to join your game last night...not sure what was going on...it cleared up in a little though...but your game was full...will catch you online later for sure.

GodofWine said:
I kept getting the 'Network Error' while trying to join your game last night...not sure what was going on...it cleared up in a little though...but your game was full...will catch you online later for sure.

I know I was in there for 5 or 6 matches and then got disconnected from the game. Was just about to get my 5th win to :(

Danielsan

Well I caved and ordered the PS3 version online. Should arrive tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting my ass kicked online. :lol
PSN: Danielsan88
Europe (GMT+1)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Danielsan said:
Well I caved and ordered the PS3 version online. Should arrive tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting my ass kicked online. :lol
PSN: Danielsan88
Europe (GMT+1)
Europe? Awesome! Ordered the game too, will not play until I get all of my trophies in Eden though :p

Danielsan

Seiken said:
Europe? Awesome! Ordered the game too, will not play until I get all of my trophies in Eden though :p
Damn trophy whores. :p
Is Eden coming out tomorrow on the European PSN aswell? I thought its release date was only confirmed for US and JPN. If it is than awsome. I enjoyed the hell out of the demo. :D

ps: anyone feel free to add me on PSN. I've had my PS3 for 2 months now but my friend list is still empty. :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Danielsan said:
Damn trophy whores. :p
Is Eden coming out tomorrow on the European PSN aswell? I thought its release date was only confirmed for US and JPN. If it is than awsome. I enjoyed the hell out of the demo. :D

ps: anyone feel free to add me on PSN. I've had my PS3 for 2 months now but my friend list is still empty. :lol
I'll add you once I convince my ass to move :p

And yes, it's out WORLDWIDE on PSN tomorrow!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm on the east coast/FL, and on Xbox Live. Anyone interested in helping me get the online achievements should send me a PM. Trav, you're in my state, help a brother out...

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Alright guys. I'm tired of getting spammed to death by Kiliks in random online battles.

I played the shit out of the original SC and SC2 and haven't played a fighter in a while. I'm rusty but getting better, more interested in practicing my guard impacts and moves than winning really, but I need some people to play with and get better. I'm on in the evenings a lot now. If you're looking for someone who isn't a psycho add me and invite me to a match some time!

East Coast (Pittsburgh)
BDaiker

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PSN: matrixadw
East Coast

xabi

Hi all, I cannot find any matches online on PS3...I keep getting a "failed to connect" or "session is full" message....is that normal? Are there any known issues with connecting with the game?

PSN - ShotoXabi
EST

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm in Montreal (East Coast)

PSN: Aeon_Snake

yella

PSN ID: oldyella

This will be my first time playing a fighter online. I'll be looking forward to seeing just how I stack up against players outside of my country.

Teknoman

Lets get some more GAF battles going soon. Also can you invite someone while they are in single player mode or playing a ranked match? Or do they have to have a custom room up?

LCGeek

formerly sane
Good games ronin me and friend were switching off. You beat my taki but man is she way different from SC3 in terms of feel.

Ronin

LCGeek said:
Good games ronin me and friend were switching off. You beat my taki but man is she way different from SC3 in terms of feel.
I felt so embarrassed with my performance last night. :lol

Top Bottom