• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Southpaw Regional Wrestling - "lost" footage of a doomed 80's wrestling promotion

Moofers

Southpaw Regional Wrestling - Episode 1

I searched and didn't see a thread on this, so I'm thinking maybe it hasn't made the rounds here yet.

The discovery of a VHS cassette reveals the bizarre and hilarious history of a wrestling promotion once thought lost to time: Southpaw Regional Wrestling.

In short, several wrestlers put this together for fun and I think it turned out pretty well. The first episode is actually the weakest of the series of four, but it lays the groundwork for gags that run through the rest of the episodes so its essential. See how many faces you recognize!

Man I was hoping that there were new episodes. This got posted a few weeks ago, but it's definitely worth watching for those that missed it.

I searched and didn't see a thread on this, so I'm thinking maybe it hasn't made the rounds here yet.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom