• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soviet Union -1970's Retro Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekboy

Banned
B0001BG610.01-A3L7EYK5P9ET2J.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Info on the Jersey

I wanted to buy this jersey last month from www.worldsoccershop.com but they didn't have a large size in at that time and now they are completely sold out of it. I'm attempting to call them and e-mail them about the possibility of getting it back in stock again.

Do any of you guys know about other potential sites that could have this jersey in stock? It seems to be a hard item to find for whatever reason.

Thanks in advance.

Also wanted to get this Greece - 1960's Retro Jersey too but it's also out of stock:

B0001BG656.01-A3L7EYK5P9ET2J._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Boogie9IGN

eBay should have em.

At least they have USSR hockey jerseys, so I don't see why they wouldn't have soccer also

EDIT: Here's an auction for one, $5.51

Lisa Lashes said:
Also wanted to get this Greece - 1960's Retro Jersey too but it's also out of stock:

B0001BG656.01-A3L7EYK5P9ET2J._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
OOOOHHHH

Hi Greekboy.

Man, this whole time I kept thinking you were Socreges, since you both like hockey, soccer, and controversy.

Lisa Lashes said:
LMAO. Hey Mike. ;)
Fuck, I knew you were a joke character, obviously, and I had it on the tip of my tongue the entire time. Why couldn't you have just made your avatar the captain of the World Cup champion Greece team or something?

Greekboy

Banned
Mike Works said:
Fuck, I knew you were a joke character, obviously, and I had it on the tip of my tongue the entire time. Why couldn't you have just made your avatar the captain of the World Cup champion Greece team or something?

I wanted the chick angle and I really love listening to Lisa's hardhouse sets. I'm still shocked that Greece won the damn thing so maybe that's why I didn't choose that avatar.

Socreges

Banned
Mike Works said:
OOOOHHHH

Hi Greekboy.

Man, this whole time I kept thinking you were Socreges, since you both like hockey, soccer, and controversy.
You didn't believe me before? We conduct ourselves completely differently. And not to the point where I might get a kick out of it. Too pointless. Plus, aliases are kind of sad.

Lisa Lashes said:
I wanted the chick angle
...uh, why?

Socreges said:
You didn't believe me before? We conduct ourselves completely differently. And not to the point where I might get a kick out of it. Too pointless. Plus, aliases are kind of sad.
No no, I did believe you. I just couldn't think of anyone else who it could be.

As for the aliases thing, you are Socreges, formerly Something Creative, formerly C-Bake, formerly... ;)

Socreges

Banned
Lisa Lashes said:
I don't mean pretending to be one because I never really did. Just meant the name and avatar.
I remember you doing several things to try and give the impression that you were female. I'm sure you do, too.
Mike Works said:
As for the aliases thing, you are Socreges, formerly Something Creative, formerly C-Bake, formerly... ;)
A Robert Wise Production, Maladroit Make, and probably a few more.

I always make it known who I was on the last board (either through an avatar or saying so). I meant alias in the more covert sense (such as Lisa Lashes trying to distinguish himself from Greekboy).

"Something creative" wouldn't fit, btw. I never actually wanted to change this time. :\

Lisa Lashes said:
Possibly but not once did I ever say I was a female. I made a workout topic saying I was 6ft 200 pounds and was benching and bicep curling a certain weight. This was evidence enough that I was a guy.
I must have banned you before the era of she who do we not speak her name.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Mike Works said:
I must have banned you before the era of she who do we not speak her name.

Hah...I just noticed, what happened to her? Where the hell did she go?

Socreges

Banned
Lisa Lashes said:
Possibly but not once did I ever say I was a female. I made a workout topic saying I was 6ft 200 pounds and was benching and bicep curling a certain weight. This was evidence enough that I was a guy.
Hm, yep. There you are, implicitly suggesting that you're a guy.

And here you are explicitly suggesting that you're a girl:

Lisa Lashes said:
[Towards a guy:] I'd need 6 beers and 3 rails before I'd let you hit me.
Lisa Lashes said:
OMG. LMAO. *shakes head* *fingers twat*

Lisa Lashes said:
*scratches twat*
Lisa Lashes said:

And I'm sure there are more. I only went back two weeks, if that.

Greekboy

Banned
thom said:
I still want you Lisa.

I am flattered.

Socreges said:
And I'm sure there are more. I only went back two weeks, if that.

Yes. But I never said I was a woman even when asked in topics. Furthermore, many astute posters easily noticed I was a guy and often mentioned it in topics when others asked if I was a woman. Lastly, if I cared I would have told Mike that I was getting the Greek jersey for a friend.

fart said:
greekboy, an idiot? contradicting himself? shock and awe!

Read the link to my workout topic from above. Idiot is you for thinking I was a woman.

Lisa Lashes said:
Yes. But I never said I was a woman even when asked in topics. Furthermore, many astute posters easily noticed I was a guy and often mentioned it in topics when others asked if I was a woman.
Yes, he never distinctly said he was a woman, just that he was scratching his vagina.

Socreges

Banned
Lisa Lashes said:
Yes. But I never said I was a woman even when asked in topics. Furthermore, many astute posters easily noticed I was a guy and often mentioned it in topics when others asked if I was a woman. Lastly, if I cared I would have told Mike that I was getting the Greek jersey for a friend.
Such as myself.

I'm only showing how you tried to project yourself as a female sometimes.

For whatever deeply troubling reason...

Greekboy

Banned
Mike Works said:
Yes, he never distinctly said he was a woman, just that he was scratching his vagina.

Precisely. ;) Had I made a topic about a yeast infection, shaving my box, or enjoying DP then I'd give you props. I'd be guilty as charged. I never specified what twat was being scratched so you inferred that it was potentially mine.

Socreges said:
Such as myself.

I'm only showing how you tried to project yourself as a female sometimes.

For whatever deeply troubling reason...

But what does it matter? Why ruin the fantasy for someone if they preceived me to be a female?

Socreges

Banned
Rather than finding inane excuses for your behaviour, I think you'd be better served confronting these issues of yours. If you tackle them now, perhaps you won't be wearing red lipstick, a matching gown, and a fellow queen named "Rainbow" in a matter of years.

Greekboy

Banned
Socreges said:
Rather than finding inane excuses for your behaviour, I think you'd be better served confronting these issues of yours. If you tackle them now, perhaps you won't be wearing red lipstick, a matching gown, and a fellow queen named "Rainbow" in a matter of years.

You almost sound upset that I ruined the fantasy.

thom

I for one am apalled and dissapointed beyond words. I simply was not emotionally

prepared for this, on a sunday of all things.

If you wanted to make up for it you could post some nice pics of DJ Agent A and please

post a list of the guys that PM'd you "trying to get into what they thought were female

panties".

Don't be such a prude.

Socreges

Banned
Lisa Lashes said:
You almost sound upset that I ruined the fantasy.
It was your fantasy, not mine. Again, I was one of the people who mentioned that you were a guy in the first place.

Alas, the saga is over. I hope you're comfortable with whatever's left.

Greekboy

Banned
thom said:
I for one am apalled and dissapointed beyond words. I simply was not emotionally

prepared for this, on a sunday of all things.

If you wanted to make up for it you could post some nice pics of DJ Agent A and please

post a list of the guys that PM'd you "trying to get into what they thought were female

panties".

Don't be such a prude.

HAHAHA. Some things are just better left untold.

BACK ON TOPIC

The reason I want to get the CCCP jersey is because I love the whole look of it and it is sure to annoy both friends, foes and strangers alike. I also love the look of the Greek jersey especially because most of the Greekwear I've seen is quite lame to say the least. I also love the long sleeved look on the jerseys and many of my friends have forecasted barroom brawls with me in the CCCP jersey.

Greekboy

Banned
This sucks. I just got a phone message telling me that they're not sure if they'll ever get the CCCP and Greek retro jerseys in again. The lady was nice enough to leave a phone number so I'll give it a try later on.

Greekboy

Banned
Guzim said:
Hey hey hey! What is going on in here?

It seems that somewhere, somehow I have ruined masturbatory fantasies forever with regards to certain individuals. Oh, and it looks like I won't be getting those jerseys.

Miguel

AlphaSnake said:
Hah...I just noticed, what happened to her? Where the hell did she go?

Computer blew up. An Athlon processor was found lodged in her spleen, as well as a few burned CDs laying next to her sliced up body. Funeral was held among those close to her, Batman, Spider-man, and Luigi from Luigi's Pizza.

Ok, just computer problems.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Lisa Lashes said:

EDIT: http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=7023

Actually, that's only evidence that you're 6 ft 200 lbs and do benching.
Not necessarily impossible for a woman.

Greekboy

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
Actually, that's only evidence that you're 6 ft 200 lbs and do benching.
Not necessarily impossible for a woman.

I stated that I benched 275 pounds for 6 reps in that topic and not ONE person said:

"HOLY SHIT!!! THAT'S AMAZING FOR A WOMAN!!!"

Why? Because the smart ones could tell I was a guy.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Lisa Lashes said:
I stated that I benched 275 pounds for 6 reps in that topic and not ONE person said:

"HOLY SHIT!!! THAT'S AMAZING FOR A WOMAN!!!"

Why? Because the smart ones could tell I was a guy.

Yes, but we're not talking about the smart ones now.

Tool

Banned
Don't believe Lisa. She's all woman. I've had her and let me tell you her box is sweet. She likes to play mind-games and is now trying to convince you idiots that she's a guy.

Miguel

Tool said:
Don't believe Lisa. She's all woman. I've had her and let me tell you her box is sweet. She likes to play mind-games and is now trying to convince you idiots that she's a guy.

Did you yam her box?

Greekboy

Banned
Need some help here guys. Would you go with the:

CCCP 1960's Retro Jersey:

3205LG.gif

OR:

CCCP 1960's-1970's Retro Jersey:

3098LG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom