• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soviet Union -1970's Retro Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekboy

Banned
border said:
Internet nutball pretends to be absolved by "workout" thread that nobody read, disregards "twat" comments made in fingerfucking thread read by half of forum.

Illiterate "Lisa Lashes" avatar wanker suddenly disgruntled when he finds out she is a dude. Said illiterate did not clearly distinguish what twat it was that Lisa Lashes was fingering, thus inferring that she was a female and continued wanking to said avatar.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Lisa Lashes said:
Illiterate "Lisa Lashes" avatar wanker suddenly disgruntled when he finds out she is a dude. Said illiterate did not clearly distinguish what twat it was that Lisa Lashes was fingering, thus inferring that she was a female and continued wanking to said avatar.

You lose, Charlie!

Jacobi

Banned
Dammit why that CCCP-hype ? They sent god damn many people to Sibiria, but people now don't care and behave as if the Sovjet-Union was something good. Same shit with the DDR. I can't stand it.

border

You made that "twat" comment knowing exactly what people would take away from it. The implication is more than obvious. In the IRC parlance you were emulating "my" is always implied when someone types in something like "*cuts hand*" or "*ties shoe*". Now that you've been exposed you're just doing some psemantic backpedalling.

It was a fun prank and all, but let's not pretend as though you didn't know what you were doing.

Why would anyone jerk off to your avatar thinking it was you? The picture is a D-grade music celebrity. I doubt that anyone would have ever come to the conclusion that you were actually Lisa Lashes....the quesiton was more whether you were a female Lashes fan or a joke character. I made my decision after some of the more recent attention-whoring....

Greekboy

Banned
Jacobi said:
Dammit why that CCCP-hype ? They sent god damn many people to Sibiria, but people now don't care and behave as if the Sovjet-Union was something good. Same shit with the DDR. I can't stand it.

I just love the look of the shirt.

Exposed? Mike Works asked if I was Greekboy and I said yes. Had I truly cared like you obviously do for some reason, I'd have said "Greekboy huh?!"

Tool

Banned
Did you yam her box?

You see the position she's in for that picture? That basically tells it all.

Greekboy

Banned
PICK ONE:

CCCP 1960's Retro Jersey:

3205LG.gif

OR:

CCCP 1960's-1970's Retro Jersey:

3098LG.gif

Greekboy

Banned
You paid by credit card
The products you ordered were as follows:-
ordered 1 of 3036 (Greece -- Lrg, No number) @ £32.99, Total line value is
£32.99
ordered 1 of 3205 (CCCP -- Lrg, No number) @ £32.99, Total line value is £32.99
postage (Postage and Packaging (Canada)) @ £12.54

Your credit card will be charged:- £78.52.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom