• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space plane lands after record 674-day secret mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It was doing something that may have made the Russians or Chinese uncomfortable.

The US is so far ahead of everyone its not even funny.
tN6ROAt.jpg

The Union of Concerned Scientists has questioned the value of the program, given high launch costs and the infrastructure needed to support a reusable spacecraft.

Surely they could have picked a better name.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
That's really great. We'll probably never know why it was there or what it was doing but I hope it performed admirably! I'm always glad to see government investing in space.

thefit

This isn't the first time the last time it had also been up there for a while and when it landed it was greeted by bio-suited style dudes like some alien invasion was happening.

I'm not sayin aliens but its aliens.

StuBurns

Banned
Or at least it was a secret until Toby leaked it.
That really made no sense. They issued a denial, then publicly fired him for leaking the story, confirming its legitimacy.

I don't know if that was really what happened with Plame too, but it's stupid.

MaddenNFL64

Always weird to see this, I wonder what the U.S government is up to with their drone space plane...

edit: probably something mundane like testing new autonomous systems or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom