• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man 2 soundtrack. GET IT, GUYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The Elfman tracks are all that would interest me, and even then, his Spider-Man work really annoys me. It's so blatantly a mixture of his Batman and Men in Black work. I can't hear the Spider-Man score without thinking of those two other films which seems to be one of the worst things a composer can do; to make people think of other better films.

Man, I cannot get enough of that Jet song! I really don't care for their album that much, and the radio singles were pretty crappy to my ears, but damn, "Hold On" is a very good song! When it started playing in the movie, I was thinking "who is this? This song is pretty damn good!" I must have listened to it like 40 times already. I love the part during the first repeat of the chorus where he goes "Hold on, hoooold onnn" and the backing vocals are harmonizing the same words but slightly out of time. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom