• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman's Greatest Foe - Bruce Campbell SPOILER INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

Beware the Snooty Usher! (06.27)

Spider-Man 2 is upon us! Bear witness to Spider-Man's greatest foe, the Snooty Usher as played by none other than Bruce Campbell!

"Where the Green Goblin failed, Snooty Usher prevails! That's right, my character defeats Spider-Man. The web forums are hereby open for speculation." -Bruce

Will Spiderman survive?!?!

Glad to see he's back.

I still think the guy would make a great Spiderman, if they didn't focus as much on his personal life. Imagine the one-liners that'd ensue.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Sigh... I was actually looking forward to being surprised by the Campbell cameo. I've avoided his site expressly for this purpose.

Thanks for revealing it as a fucking subject heading.

calder

Goreomedy said:
Sigh... I was actually looking forward to being surprised by the Campbell cameo. I've avoided his site expressly for this purpose.

GG-Duo

Goreomedy said:

calder

belgurdo said:
OH NO A BRIEF CAMEO HAS BEEN SPOILED CAN'T WATCH TEH MOVIE NOW TEH RUINED FUX YUO

Stupid exageration aside, no one said it ruined the movie, but the cameo's *are* meant to be cool little surprises... and now it's not.

Pattergen

calder said:
Stupid exageration aside, no one said it ruined the movie, but the cameo's *are* meant to be cool little surprises... and now it's not.

It is well noted that this is his role. I knew this before he posted that tid-bit. Plus, 'snooty usher' really doesn't reveal anything about his role. So I didn't even think about it being a spoiler of any sort before I posted it. Sorry dude, I'd delete the fuck out of this thread if I could.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
calder said:

Exactly. I'm not organizing a mob to castrate Pattergen. I'd just like people to be more careful with even minor spoilers in subject headings.

But this is a good opportunity to tell Belgrudo, and others who use the condescending and terribly hackneyed HAXOR-speak routine, to shove it up their ass.

Trevelyon

Goreomedy said:
But this is a good opportunity to tell Belgrudo, and others who use the condescending and terribly hackneyed HAXOR-speak routine, to shove it up their ass.

This thread has been redeemed.

Burger

Goreomedy said:

Oh boo hoo. Go tell mom and she might give you a lollie.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
He brought his brother Ted Rami (Of seaQuest fame) back to cameo in this one too, probably as the same guy.

In first one he was a worker at the daily bugle who came in saying there was a problem with the ads on a few of the pages of the newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom