• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

We're very unfriendly to lolis for some reason.

There was a cat in K-On?

RNp9DKb.jpg
Yeah.

Joe Molotov

Was feeling nostalgic for Toonami, so I started watching Tenchi Muyo. Harems, lolis, incest, and mascot characters, yo we in there!

We seem to have the ending theme and opening theme for Brother's Conflict anime that airing in the summer, July, and character song info, cant wait, oh and best characters of the four so far

Another big announcement was music for the anime. The ending theme will be an orignal song that will be performed by all 13 brothers plus the family pet, Juri, that is voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi.

The opening theme of the anime is titled "BELOVED×SURVIVAL" by Gero. Gero built his fan base from Nico Nico Douga and this will be his first major label release. He had a mini performance on stage at the event.

The last surprise of the event was the plan to release a character song album. 13 brothers plus a pet will be devided in smaller groups for songs. More details will come as they become available.

Dragoshi1

Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 13 FINAL

I'm such a baby.

I started bawling my eyes out when they started singing the first ED on the stage, and when they did the group rendition of START:DASH.

If you notice the cues from Honoka, Kotori, and Umi during that, and compare them to their first performance of START:DASH, you can see how much they've grown and how far they've come. It's awesome.

Overall, I loved this show, I hope another season shows up soon.

Joe Molotov

The toonami version was heavily edited.

Yeah, I can tell lol. It's been forever since I've seen it so I wouldn't remember what was cut and what wasn't, but I'm pretty sure the scene where Ayeka was electrocuting Ryoko, and Ryoko starts screaming "I'm cumming!" and then the computer says that she's a masochist didn't make the weekday afternoon airing.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah, I can tell lol. It's been forever since I've seen it so I wouldn't remember what was cut and what wasn't, but I'm pretty sure the scene where Ayeka was electrocuting Ryoko, and Ryoko starts screaming "I'm cumming!" and then the computer says that she's a masochist didn't make the weekday afternoon airing.
Dub or sub?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sub. I watched the first episode dubbed for nostalgia, but it was tough to get through.
Ah, well, it wasn't Azaka or Kamidake saying Ryouko was an "M"; he was providing the word Aeka was trying to think of. Ryouko responds that she's more of an "S", and Aeka then sincerely apologizes for the misclassification before remembering to get back on track. lol

Aeka is an S.

cajunator

Banned
The insinuation that I didn't watch something with the word bodacious in it is not rad.

Technically that was "piracy". Actually piracy was still illegal. Doubly so if you didn't have a licence.

Also I bought this.

You did a good thing here!

[Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon] 026

Usagi thinking outside the box and sacrilege mixed with ring action. This would have been the weakest Ikuhara episode yet were it not for the hilarious Engrish. It would have sucked to watch it dubbed.

Speaking of Ikuhara, why hasn't he made a boxing anime yet? He obviously loves using the sport as a recurring gag. One of his Goldfish Warning! episodes also had gratuitous boxing, not to mention the kangaroos and the penguins in later shows.

Healing Escalation also works as a powerful bleaching component.

The boxer is one of my favorite MOTW in Sailor Moon. I wish they used him more.

I don't want to live in a world where OreShura outsells Tamako Market.

Fucking Japan. :(

Japan is a fickle lady.

ah hell no

they better hot shot her in earlier!

Agree. no clock girl, no fucking sale!
At least there seems to be a bunny girl or something too.

Muromi-san looks pretty sakuga; it definitely has the most visually striking PV of the season.

The music here totally doesn't fit the visual style but it makes for a very attention grabbing PV.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Good then there is hope that stuff might actually sell this season.
You're making a cheeky implication here arn't you.

Are you sure you're not the one seeking attention?
I thrive on attention.

Muromi-san looks pretty sakuga; it definitely has the most visually striking PV of the season.
Fine, I'll check out the first episode, end up watching the whole thing and then hates myself afterwards.

And you couldn't save this for BGBW to announce!
I'm glad he did it. I don't make note of any anime/videogame characters' birthdays. Not even whatsherface's in my avatar (well I admit I did just look it up).

Oh crap, I forgot BGBW was a Haruka fan too.
No worries. There is nothing wrong with those with exquisite taste in idols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom