• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmind

It has been so enjoyable to see this cast grow and become invested in their characters and the story of Rebels.

Freddie Prinze Jr loves Star Wars so damn much.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
It has been so enjoyable to see this cast grow and become invested in their characters and the story of Rebels.

His whole Twitch is Star Wars themed.
J03k3oB.jpg

Dude loves it.

graffix13

Kanan is the only character that makes Rebels bearable to watch. That character belongs to Prinze as far as I am concerned.

Tsunamo

Seemed logical Warwick got to do a voice in Rebels, glad he finally got a role.
His whole Twitch is Star Wars themed.
Dude loves it.
Sam Witwers is also similar. (he plays Battlefront quite often) You can really tell they love Star Wars and being a part of it.

Eggbok

So Season 4 of Rebels most likely leads up to Rogue One. Next show will be Sequel trilogy era, hope the style goes back to something similar to Clone Wars.

Tsunamo

The dark narration by Hera and talk of this season being darker makes me think they may actually go down the route of some of them being killed.

Zereta

Kanan talking about the balance.
Balance being the crux of Luke's speech in The Last Jedi teaser.

Seems like this is the theme of Star Wars for 2017.

I'm pumped.

Boem

Guess that confirms the sequel trilogy series is coming sooner rather than later.

Hopefully they finish it off well.

So Season 4 of Rebels most likely leads up to Rogue One. Next show will be Sequel trilogy era, hope the style goes back to something similar to Clone Wars.

Are you guys speculating based on rumors or has it been confirmed that the new show will be sequel era?

Good on them for being able to choose their own end point though.

Damn. 4 seasons isn't bad, though, and it's a good thing that unlike TCW they can actually plan an ending. There's going to be some sorrow in the end.

I wonder who lives besides Hera and Chopper? I'm guessing nobody. Maybe Sabine, but returned to Mandalore as the new leader or something. Ezra and Kanan are dead men walking.

Rex lives. They'll totally make him the RotJ character. Zeb, who knows.

I bet Thrawn lives and [Aftermath: Empires End ending spoilers]
joins up with Sloane, Hux and the kids as they head to the Unknown Regions, leading into the new series.

I bet we see Ahsoka, too, some little indication she's alive out there somewhere, and with some explanation as to why she can't be around in the OT. Filoni loves her too much to not keep her alive. Or else give her definitive closure if she's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom