• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

woah carries daughter?!?! never seen her before.

man, i wouldnt mind a passing of the torch to her somehow. i think all fans would appreciate and be cool with that. not sure if shes an actress or not though.

and now the stream is completely dead. :(

Daft_Cat

man, i wouldnt mind a passing of the torch to her somehow. i think all fans would appreciate and be cool with that. not sure if shes an actress or not though.

She already appeared in Episode 7 and is set to return for 8.

kevin1025

Banned

You've seen her before, she was in The Force Awakens ;)

Nyanmaruz

Imagine watching the Last Jedi panel tomorrow like this..
ihaveabadfeeling-obiwan-epiii.gif

-griffy-

Banned

She had a role in The Force Awakens, and will be in The Last Jedi too.
0fe6f55269192b053cd43026341093c0

yunbuns

She was in TFA.

jelly

She is in that Scream Queens tv show. Even wears ear muffs as a funny tribute .

DavidDesu

So we're really not getting any TLJ teasers? Good grief.

TOMORROW

(didn't you know)

Seriously though thank god the trailer isn't being shown on this. Fucking shambles. Piss poor. How did this happen? Watched E3 Sony cinferences in 60fps streaming on YouTube and not had issues. His stream for me has officially died.

Gurrry

You've seen her before, she was in The Force Awakens ;)

I didnt even notice that until they showed the picture of her. She was obviously in a smaller role.. but id love for her to somehow become the new princess.

I doubt that would work, but it would be sweet.

Amazing end to the stream lmao

Panel was exactly what I expected it to be: old guys retelling the same shit we've already heard because goddamn it we love this franchise too much.

That Lucas shade at the beginning was amazing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom