• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erevador

Yes the streaming errors are unfortunate, but hey we're getting to watch Celebration for free from the comfort of our own homes.

Worth being appreciative of that.

kevin1025

Banned
Oh hell no. How do they take to upload the full panels?

I imagine the trailer will be online by itself within minutes. The panel itself, not too sure, I went back through the Carrie Fisher tribute and it skips during the playback, too. They'll have better versions, I'm sure.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes the streaming errors are unfortunate, but hey we're getting to watch Celebration for free from the comfort of our own homes.

Worth being appreciative of that.

Yeah...They built this entire franchise on our backs, they better appreciate the fuck out of us.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Seems like his issue was on Youtube's end cus it kept fucking up around the same amount of viewers while this 3k stream is perfect.

No, for TFA they showed the trailer on the stream and uploaded it separately at the exact same time.

Nope, they cut the stream off for the TFA trailer and then uploaded it at the same time.

I remember that very vividly as it took a couple of minutes to find the trailer after realizing that they'd just ended the stream without including the trailer in it.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Nope, they cut the stream off for the TFA trailer and then uploaded it at the same time.

I remember that very vividly as it took a couple of minutes to find the trailer after realizing that they'd just ended the stream without including the trailer in it.

yeah i remember people flipping the fuck out in the thread too

DavidDesu

Thought this would end with heartfelt tribute to Fisher, but it seems we've moved past that. Still time for a TLJ teaser. Imagine if Williams broke into a brand new heme from The Last Jedi right now!!

Toa TAK

Banned
tenor.gif

"DIRECTOR KRENNIC! The Shield gate is falling!"
(shrugs)
"But sir!"
"It is of no consequence"
"But the rebels will transmit cleanly without it blocking the way!"
"Oh? Will they? You forget - this installation uses VERIZON STREAMING TECH"
"...ah."
"Yes."

Thought this would end with heartfelt tribute to Fisher, but it seems we've moved past that. Still time for a TLJ teaser. Imagine if Williams broke into a brand new heme from The Last Jedi right now!!

The Fisher tribute was like ten minutes ago. Williams started off his performance with Leia's Theme from ANH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom