• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Shattered Space Deep Dive Trailer Released

twilo99

Gold Member
It's a story expansion, why would they wait to finish an expansion before releasing the game.

Right, I mean all the quality of life and performance enhcasments.. 60FPS is a must for a game like this.

Anyway I forgot I actually paid for this on gamepass when it came out so I'll check it out for sur

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Right, I mean all the quality of life and performance enhcasments.. 60FPS is a must for a game like this.

Anyway I forgot I actually paid for this on gamepass when it came out so I'll check it out for sur

It's an unfortunate thing but even after given 1 year delay they needed more time. The halcyon days when sequels would release after every 2 years are a thing of the past now. Games often need months of post-release patches to continue to add things.

Gears 1, 2 and 3 all released in the span of just a little above 6 years. These days, a failed project with narrow scope like Concord takes 8 years to make.

Last edited:

twilo99

Gold Member
It's an unfortunate thing but even after given 1 year delay they needed more time. The halcyon days when sequels would release after every 2 years are a thing of the past now. Games often need months of post-release patches to continue to add things.

Gears 1, 2 and 3 all released in the span of just a little above 6 years. These days, a failed project with narrow scope like Concord takes 8 years to make.

Gaming is lost forever is what u telling me

knguyen

Word of warning, when it comes to bullshitting their consumers with video trailers, Bethesda is second to none.

Top Bottom